Oh man I would love it if he came back and posted some more leaks. I love installing Em and testing them. I'm running the latest leak now and for a Verizon user, it makes my phone way more awesome. Please come back and more awesomeness with you. Leaks = awesomeness. +1 to more leaks :-)

Posted via CB10
    05-08-13 10:58 PM
    I love the leaks. Some work great, some less great, all part of the fun.

Posted via CB10
    05-08-13 11:06 PM
    Lbfe, why quit dude?
    I played in a Dutch team that went and won 1st place place at the international water-polo competitions. Saw another team with younger guys and figured I could help them out together with a buddy of mine. Turns out a couple of them didn't appreciate it that much and my buddy got mad and said he ain't doing it anymore. I convinced him to keep helping them, regardless of what they say and the team actually grew closer together and got invited to many competitions. At the end they didn't even want us to go anymore.
    So yeah, don't mind some that don't appreciate it, you're never going to please everyone. Keep on doing what you love and help us here at CB man. Peace out!
    05-08-13 11:41 PM
    Here's my vote. Leaks are an invaluable resource to the CB community. The whiners have obviously never used beta software before.
    05-09-13 12:22 AM
    Do I add fuel to the fire or just leave it alone hmmmm the tough choices in life

Posted via CB10
    CeeXTwo and redchilli88 like this.
    05-09-13 12:31 AM
    I don't think you know what a "leak" is.

the best way for BB to have a better phone is to keep leaking things like that. for some user to try it and discover what works and what doesn't.

now if the guy has a hard time with some of the comments from peeps then he should make a list of peeps that are serious about to test drive those leaks. by putting those leaks on private cloud and only give access to those chosen
    05-09-13 01:14 AM
    Here is my vote. Again Bro, don't punish us tinkerers just because of them moaners.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    Blacklatino and redchilli88 like this.
    05-09-13 01:21 AM
    He's now addicted to skateboarding and exotic birds and refuses to come back until cb buys him one of each.

Posted via CB10
    What does he get from the exotic birds? Am I missing out on anything?

Z10 via T-Mobile (10.0.10.85)
    05-09-13 01:21 AM
    We need more votes !! ... come on people!!!!

Posted via CB10
    05-09-13 02:04 AM
    Lbfe, I am sorry the others made you feel this way. You can rest assured that your leaks were much appreciated by the rest of the community. I for one downloaded them all and installed them.

Here is my vote
    05-09-13 05:35 AM
    He has my vote. And I'm posting through my Z10 with his latest leak. Bring the next one already.

Posted via CB10
    05-09-13 05:42 AM
    Come on man, come back with a bang!

Posted via CB10
    05-09-13 05:57 AM
    I agree lbfe you should return. Whiners will always whine. Don't let the squeaky wheels win please.

Posted via CB10
    05-09-13 06:12 AM
    +1

Posted via CB10
    05-09-13 06:41 AM
    I also installed a leak and goes back to 10.0.10.x but it was all on my own risk so only can said what i missed but that is. I also made a threat to find out what was really wrong with 1426 to check if it was the backups or just user releated and so far i must say most leaks are ok and a nice peak what is comming but if you miss something what you had on 10.0.x.x then you always can re-install that.

with android i sometimes installed a few different customs rons a day because they sometimes lag or giving problems. but that was weeks ago. At the moment i like BB10 better and using android now feels like old stuff

I say Yehhh let the leaks begin.
    05-09-13 06:44 AM
    Using the latest for me no problems at all

Posted via CB10
    05-09-13 06:48 AM
    He's already back and releasing leaks

Posted via CB10
    05-13-13 01:39 AM
    keep the leaks rolling out... we appreciate it a lot... and those who do not appreciate the leaks or have problems with it... they can always revert back to the stock OS and be happy with it... remember these are leaks... which means you should expect the best but prepare for the worst... if that happens... yes minor issues here and there are expected and normal as this is not a final OS...
    05-13-13 07:42 AM
    That thread is stupid... recognize someone's effort is one thing, but feeding his ego is an other... If we would all quit because of negative comments we get, BlackBerry would have shutdown BB10 project before launch. Stop supporting quitters and give recognition to the ones that sees the big picture and do not pay attention to the worthless that think we owe them everything and complains just to troll around... IMO

Posted via CB10
    05-13-13 07:56 AM
119 ... 345