I have just encountered a problem and I have searched the forum for a possible solution but found none. I played a YouTube video and got no audio so I tried adjusting the volume and still no sound. I restarted the phone and now when I try to adjust the volume with the side controls I get a speaker icon with a lock beside it. I still get no sound when I play music but can adjust sound profile volume only with the touch slider. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    03-22-13 10:42 PM
    Just a further clarification. When i'm using headphones it is adjusting and I am hearing sound quite ok but when I disconnect headphones from the jack I get no sound or volume control.
    03-22-13 11:04 PM
    My phone locks the volume if it plays through bluetooth, are you connected to your car or something?

Posted via CB10
    TrueKulcha likes this.
    03-22-13 11:06 PM
    Thank you very much. I can't believe I actually overlooked that lol. I was almost in a panic here because not for the life of me I couldnt figure out what was going on. Once again, thank you very much for your assistance
    03-22-13 11:15 PM
    My phone locks the volume if it plays through bluetooth, are you connected to your car or something?

Posted via CB10
    This happened to me several times. Easy to get confused with this setting if the car is near by.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10 Oreo
    03-23-13 01:13 AM