I am having an issue with my voicemail on my AT&T Z10. The main problem is that I don't get the sideways'B' voicemail notification. When I do go to check my voicemails using the #1 key, I can access the voicemails but after I hangup I am getting a SMS from the number '10000000' with the same number as the content of the text. I spent 45 mins on the phone with AT&T help and they couldn't figure it out. My visual voicemail also isn't working at all even though we tried resetting the password. When I try to change the password on the VVW I get 'Unknown Error' message.
    Any ideas for a fix would be very helpful as I really like the phone overall and I don't want to have to take it back. I had the lastest updates, I've reset the phone, just need some help with this, because its a biggie. Thanks all.
    03-28-13 11:39 AM
    Changed the titled to make it more descriptive.

Did you dig in to the settings and make sure nothing is turned off, maybe there is a profile setting?
    03-28-13 11:50 AM
    Changed the titled to make it more descriptive.

Did you dig in to the settings and make sure nothing is turned off, maybe there is a profile setting?
    Yeah, all notifications were turned on. I accidentally did a duplicate post, and someone else suggested a security wipe. We'll see how that goes.
    03-28-13 11:54 AM
    Does the security wipe take care the voice mail notification not displaying?
    I just received a call from someone telling me they left two voice messages. I checked and sure enough there they were. All I see are missed calls.
    I'm on Verizon so I may not have the latest OS version yet. Still locked on 10.0.9.422
    04-05-13 01:01 PM
    In the hub, is the notification tab still there?
    04-05-13 05:09 PM
    I had nothing. No notification on the main home screen or a tab in the hub.
    Seems to be working now. I did a power down, waited a minute or so and powered back up. As soon as the re-start finished I heard the audible notification I'd already set up. Checked and now I have both showing.
    Should have done the power down before posting. Duh... Whenever I had the occasional glitch with my 9650 that cleared it up too. And I've even suggested the same to people in the past. Double Duh...

Thanks for the reply though.
    04-05-13 06:37 PM
    I have been experiencing the same problem with AT&T Tech support who could not resolve issue.

Did you resolve issue?

If so, how?

Thanks
    04-20-13 08:10 AM
    This is from the carrier side as well.. ive had this problem on my old phone and called Telus and they reset my voice mail from rom their end and everything worked
    04-20-13 08:14 AM
    When I posted above my phone had been on since the day I bought it. Had not turned it off.
    All it took for me was to power off, wait a minute and power up again.
    If this doesn't work for you, also try removing the battery, wait a minute, put it back and power up.

Posted via CB10
    04-20-13 08:21 AM