I get my visual voice mail via texts. One reason I got my z10 cause I saw that visual voice mail would be integrated with the hub.. I'm with fido and I do not have the visual voicemail in the hub. Can anyone shed light on this?

I do have visual voicemail part of my plan, I get them via texts however I want it in my hub.
    03-25-13 09:31 AM
    I get my visual voice mail via texts. One reason I got my z10 cause I saw that visual voice mail would be integrated with the hub.. I'm with fido and I do not have the visual voicemail in the hub. Can anyone shed light on this?

I do have visual voicemail part of my plan, I get them via texts however I want it in my hub.
    I'm on Rogers, and the only thing that shows up when I get a voicemail is the voicemail indicator, I don't get the "iphone visual voicemail indicator" where it shows you the txt and the person that left the voicemail.
    03-25-13 09:56 AM
    I dont even get that indicator. I just get a text from Fido with visual voicemail
    03-25-13 11:56 AM
    Yeah I get the text, am wondering when we will see this feature on fido.
    04-09-13 11:55 PM
    I called fido and no one @ fido knows what I am talking about. Let alone know the functionality of therre products (bb10)

Posted via CB10
    04-10-13 11:42 PM
    Yeah that's been a real issue for me as well, been in 3 different stores and all they ever try to do is search the app store. Which they can't find. They don't know the hub or even I'd the z10 has visual voicemail. I plan on calling tech support tomorrow as customer service and the reps are hopeless

The really sad thing is they managed to confuse their own plan

Posted from CB10 on my LE Zed10
    04-11-13 12:52 AM