As a writer I use my phone for ideas and notes which primarily are voice notes. I used the 9650 for this and it worked quite well as opposed to my earlier Windows phones. Now that I use the Z10 I am experiencing issues with low volume and static or muddled recordings. I see a huge difference between recording in a quiet room versus traveling in a car with ambient noise.I searched the threads and saw that a microphone issue may be the case but is anyone seeing improvement in the newer releases? This is a bit disconcerting to me as I record multiple times during the day. I have tried the remember app and I bought the Parrot app but the levels are the same regardless. I also checked the microphone for debris and tested both microphones for differences. Also I really miss having a dedicated button for this function.
    01-18-14 08:59 AM
    What about trying to record using a hands free blue tooth gizmo of some kind?

Posted via CB10
    01-18-14 09:48 AM
    I've only started using the voice recorder apps fairly recently. I dont know if this will be a help to you or not, but while running the 10.2.1 leak. It seems ok to me, I have never noticed any major static noise or popping in the backround.

I use the "voice recorder" app in BBW, going to check out swift notes today.
    01-18-14 09:55 AM
    I did try that in the car and it actually makes it worse. Thanks
    What about trying to record using a hands free blue tooth gizmo of some kind?

Posted via CB10
    01-18-14 01:40 PM