OK, I think they will need to shore up the voice dialing a bit.

The new system, on my Z10, is clunky as heck. Most often, when I say "Call BIlly Bubba Work 1", it will come back and ask me to confirm it. I do. On average, there is a 10-20sec delay before the call actually places. This is using my motorola bluetooth headset. Half the time I can't figure out if it is "thinking", or whether it fell on its rump. A little frustrating.

Only problem is, on the new system, if you do NOT have a first name and last name specified in your contacts, the new system will NOT parse company name to find a match (why the heck NOT?). COpying company names into the first and/or last name fields in my contact list would take a looooonnnnnggggg time. Seems like this is something that BB should be able to rectify....

SO, easy solution... revert back to the old system in settings.

When I revert back to the legacy voice calling system in settings, it works, but that poor gal in my phone is stumbling all over herself, talking over herself, and it sounds like amatuer hour. LOL

I happen to use this a LOT when driving and when in the car.... kinda a bummer. Is this in MY Z10, or is this an issue "across the board" ???
    04-12-13 10:51 AM
    I'm yet to try voice dialing. I guess I should try...
    04-12-13 09:59 PM
    Use it a lot in the car. My bold's were definitely more solid with voice dialing.

Posted via CB10
    04-12-13 10:06 PM