I have a new Bluetooth communication device for my motorcycle helmet (Sena SMH10R). It pairs up quick with my Z10, plays music with great clarity and volume, even allows me to skip tracks and all that good stuff. Luckily I can also even access Voice Control with my phone safely tucked away by pressing a certain button.

The issue I have is with Voice Control. The lady speaking to me is so low I can barely hear her at all sitting in my living room, I know on the open road it would be impossible to hear. But when it does the "confirmation or knowledge" beeps they are the complete opposite, blasting my eardrums they are so painfully loud. The volume on the Sena unit doesn't seem to adjust the VC at all, but it does in my music perfectly fine. Unlike my Z10 mic, the Sena mic actually allows me to tell the voice control what I am looking to do and she understands me, I just can't hear her. Would be heaven if I could actually get her to read my last BBM and her my reply back to it.

Any ideas? Any other voice control bar files for Voice Control I could try or settings I could tweak? I have looked all over the phone for this entire snow day.
    01-28-14 05:08 PM
    Found this thread that relates:

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=890586

Posted via CB10
    01-28-14 06:51 PM
    I too have a similar issue when I upgraded to 10.2.1.537

Voice commands was working great through my bluetooth interface until I upgraded and then I cannot hear the commands. I have checked without bluetooth and it seems to be also too low to hear.

How can I adjust?
    02-06-14 10:17 AM
    I too have a similar issue.

Voice commands was working great through my bluetooth interface until I upgraded and then I cannot hear the commands. I have checked without bluetooth and it seems to be also too low to hear.

How can I adjust?
    Go to this forum post:

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...speech-897818/

Apparently BB may be aware of this issue, when a fix comes we have not been told. There is a possible temp fix inside that post page, but if you reboot you have to repeat the steps.
    02-06-14 10:18 AM
    I too have a similar issue when I upgraded to 10.2.1.537

How can I adjust?
    Just found a partial work around on BB's site - in settings/voice control, set to dial only and the voice works. Seems it is an issue and is in queue to fix - recommendation is to contact your provider to ask them to escalate to BB.
    02-06-14 10:30 AM