I recently purchased the Plantronics Voyager Legend. It worked well for a few days. Now when a call comes though, it connects via bluetooth for about a second then reconnects to the handset. I have to manually connect it back to the bluetooth. Also, getting the battery life announced is hit or miss. I have disconnected and/or deleted it and added it back, but it still doesn't work correctly. Perhaps it's just not compatible!?!?!?

Posted via CB10
    10-15-13 03:46 PM
    I recently purchased the Plantronics Voyager Legend. It worked well for a few days. Now when a call comes though, it connects via bluetooth for about a second then reconnects to the handset. I have to manually connect it back to the bluetooth. Also, getting the battery life announced is hit or miss. I have disconnected and/or deleted it and added it back, but it still doesn't work correctly. Perhaps it's just not compatible!?!?!?

Posted via CB10
    I've had a couple of phones that did similar, and had to re-pair them from time to time. It was a phone software problem, and appeared with various software updates. I'm using the Voyager Pro and Pro+.
    10-15-13 04:16 PM

Posted via CB10
    I've had to re-pair all of my headsets a few times - including the Legend, which I now use.
    10-15-13 04:25 PM
    Do you send the headsets back to the manufacturer to be repaired?

Posted via CB10
    10-15-13 05:05 PM
    We have 6 BlackBerry Z10 at work and we use the Emerson headset. It works well and work well with our other BlackBerry phones. The 2 people that have iPhones have had several problems. Over all I have found the Emerson headset to be the best one we have tried

Posted via CB10
    10-15-13 05:10 PM
    Do you send the headsets back to the manufacturer to be repaired?

Posted via CB10
    No, I mean re-pairing as in uninstalling the headset from the phone and going through the pairing process again.

Posted via CB10
    BergerKing likes this.
    10-15-13 06:12 PM
    No, I mean re-pairing as in uninstalling the headset from the phone and going through the pairing process again.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks for explaining that, it is appreciated.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CB Forums mobile app
    niss63 likes this.
    10-15-13 07:39 PM
    Ooooooo, duh....Sorry. I will try to re-pair again.

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    10-15-13 09:36 PM
    Ooooooo, duh....Sorry. I will try to re-pair again.

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    Hey, don't be hard on yourself, anyone can have a case of brain gas pop up, sometimes.
    10-15-13 09:41 PM
    I've had to re-pair all of my headsets a few times - including the Legend, which I now use.
    I'm looking at the Legend, myself, I've really been pleased with the Voyager series, although a bit sparked at the Pro+, which suddenly decided to stop charging.
    10-15-13 09:43 PM
    I'm looking at the Legend, myself, I've really been pleased with the Voyager series, although a bit sparked at the Pro+, which suddenly decided to stop charging.
    The Legend is similar to the Pro series in most respects. It does have a little higher specs and adds a third microphone. The bug plus for me is the water resistance (hence the new charging connector). I killed a couple of Pro models due to wearing them while working out (I listen to audio books while exercising). The sweat was too much and after a few months they stopped working very well.

So far, the Legend has been good for me. It seems more aware when I am wearing the device and when I'm not, and routing my calls appropriately. I also really like the no touch answering feature - saves me when I'm busy and don't want to touch electronics with dirty hands (I'm a mechanic.)

Posted via CB10
    10-15-13 10:34 PM
    Unpaired from the phone, connect to computer after you have downloaded software from plantronice. Update on computer, pair headset to phone and that should resolve the issue.

Posted via CB10
    niss63 likes this.
    10-15-13 11:18 PM
    Unpaired from the phone, connect to computer after you have downloaded software from plantronice. Update on computer, pair headset to phone and that should resolve the issue.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks. I had forgotten that Plantronics provides updates for their headsets via a software updater on a desk/laptop.
    10-16-13 02:57 AM
    I thought about this thread when I came across this article :

http://www.tracyandmatt.co.uk/motoro...s-the-worldar/

It'll be out in a week, but there is no telling if or when the app would be available. It does sound interesting, though.

Posted via CB10
    10-16-13 07:30 AM
    I don't know which one works best with Z10, but I have a Sony SBH20 (with NFC pairing) and I'm quite happy with it. It has yet to fail me when it comes to pairing (though it takes a bit longer time on the Z10 than it does on my Nokia N9).
    10-16-13 08:56 AM