I just upgraded from a curve to a Z10 and I'm experiencing issues in my truck (2010 F150) when I have the truck and Z10 synced. The issue is I cannot use voice dictation to place calls to certain contacts on my list. For example I have 3 different contacts for my wife and when I try to use voice dictation to call her cell phone it defaults to calling home. So I have "Shirley - Home" Shirley - Mobile" etc. This works when I'm using the phone by itself but as soon as I sync to the truck it stops. I've got Ford to upgrade the firmware of sync to the latest version but this hasn't helped.

Does anyone have any experience with this problem?

Cheers,

Dan
    12-11-13 04:51 PM
    Have you tried deleting the profile from the phone and from the truck and then pairing them again?
    12-11-13 06:29 PM
    I had the same problem. I did delete the profile as well as the phone and then reentered the number and re sync the phone to the truck. It didn't help. So what I did is put the number in the phone setting of the truck and just dial it from there. I have my wife as number 1 work as 2, and so on and so forth. What was funny for me was when I told it to call my wife it would dial my ex wife. I found after a bit I didn't mind at all using the speed dial. Good luck

Posted via CB10
    pkcable likes this.
    12-11-13 06:41 PM
    The main issues is buying a ford. Sorry I can't help myself. OK so do you have like wife mobile and wife work etc as separate contacts? It sounds like you do I'd I'm reading correctly. I think it would be better to have a single contact with all numbers in it. Then voice will prompt for the correct one I think.

Posted via CB10
    12-11-13 07:33 PM