Hello,

I've had this issue on my Z10 for a while. I noticed that my downloaded videos are stored in my picture folder. So anytime I open to view my pictures, I see all ma video in there. How do i go about rectifying this cos it's very annoying. Please advise.

Posted via CB10
    04-14-14 06:07 PM
    Use the file manager to move them into place. Next time you download a video, remember to change the dowload location.

PS: Downloaded videos should not do that. Recorded ones do.
    04-14-14 06:33 PM
    Ok. Thanks i will do that.

Posted via CB10
    04-16-14 05:44 AM
    When I go to file manager, the videos don't appear there so there isn't a way I can move them but when I hp back to my picture folder, the videos are right there.

Posted via CB10
    04-16-14 05:46 AM
    Let me ask for questions to clarify. You open the PICTURES app and your videos show there? In which ALBUM? (at the bottom you can select to show albums). What type of file extension do the videos have?

Both the Video app and the Pictures app will find all of their respective files when it Indexes stuff. Even if they are in obscure folders. So you may be seeing files that are in these remote folders. So, open the Video (or picture) and while running, tap the screen, use the MORE... icon (bottom right) and check out the Properties - this will show the location.
    04-16-14 10:13 AM
    I have this issue for a long time now but I'm just ignoring it since it's not a big deal for me. Even if they are not on the same album/folder, videos are showing in Pictures app.

Are you using STL 100-1?

Posted via CB10
    04-16-14 10:19 AM
    I have this exact same issue and it is absolutely stupid imo....there is no reason why videos should show up in a pictures folder...none....why blackberry would do this is beyond me
    10-13-18 03:06 PM
    I have this exact same issue and it is absolutely stupid imo....there is no reason why videos should show up in a pictures folder...none....why blackberry would do this is beyond me
    What OS are you on, this is a 4 year old thread, remember BB10 is dead nothing is going to change now.

Update to the latest OS release and see if that cures the problem.

As to why BlackBerry does things if I were you I would try not to think about it.

Posted via CB10 using my Classic running 10.3.3.3216
    10-14-18 05:36 AM