Addressing a couple of points in the review. I don't know how many of you have handled the HTC One but I can attest to the fact that the finish around the top and bottom of the phone tarnishes at an alarming rate giving a distressed antique look. As for the brushed aluminium finish at the back, that scratches easier than glass. There's no doubt that the OS in the one is the most refined of of all the android phones and puts the Sony Xperia Z to shame.
    Personally I need a stable, secure messaging platform that gets me through the day, a good browser is a bonus add in a Banking app and a travel app and it's job done. That's why I chose the Z10.
    I'm waiting for a kill virus to turn up in the Google Play store to show the masses how secure Android is. The bottom line is Android is popular not because it's good, it's because it's cheap.
    04-12-13 03:16 AM
    It was a fair comparison. pocketnow are generally windows phone supporters. But they have been slowly moving away from WP to android. I didn't find the video biased. Most of the things he said was right.
    04-12-13 03:43 AM
27 12