the vibration for alarm on the bb z10
    Hi there, i was looking today for the vibrator on/off... so that i can put my alarm on so that the phone will vibrate. im deaf and in the morning i want rather feel the phone to wake me up in the morning as i cant hear the sound of the alarm. I have the bb z10 (love the phone) and see that there is not a bit supporting for disable or hard-hearing people. can anyone tell me what to do. As the older bb phones it was working great, but is a little disapoint that this kind of function is not there. Regards
    03-05-13 10:05 AM
    Hey Marko01! I just got my new Z10 today, and managed to set up the alarm on vibration mode on my own. If you have yet figured it out,
    and if you still have your z10, click on a little alarm clock icon next to time right above "alarm clock" in the lower left corner of the screen and click on "alarm tone" in order to swipe the blue bar to 0. It will turn itself on to "vibrate only". Voila!

Cheers!
    FF22 likes this.
    11-22-13 02:09 AM
    the vibration for alarm on the bb z10
    Hi there, i was looking today for the vibrator on/off... so that i can put my alarm on so that the phone will vibrate. im deaf and in the morning i want rather feel the phone to wake me up in the morning as i cant hear the sound of the alarm. I have the bb z10 (love the phone) and see that there is not a bit supporting for disable or hard-hearing people. can anyone tell me what to do. As the older bb phones it was working great, but is a little disapoint that this kind of function is not there. Regards
    Hello again! I replied to your post the first time several days ago. Then, I loaded BB 10.2.1.1055 onto my device this morning. Boom! Vibration feature for the alarm was right there on my device which was much easier for me to just click on it to turn it on, and that's it.With 10.1, it was a little workaround like I mentioned in my first reply to your post, but 10.2.1, it's just easier.If you still have your Z10 with a new OS update that you had upgraded, disregard my first reply.
    11-24-13 09:33 AM