I'm wondering what's the status of Viber being available for Z10? It's frustrating that I still have to check my iPod touch just for Viber messages, when I can do everything else with my Z10. I love this phone! But I would really love Viber to be also in it. Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    06-08-13 09:06 PM
    Soon it wont be an issue ... as soon as BBM hits the droid and ios app stores i really hope you convince your viber using friends to switch over ...
    06-08-13 09:33 PM
    Viber recently got banned in Saudi Arabia...

Viber CEO vows to restore service in Kingdom | ArabNews
    06-09-13 08:23 AM
    Follow the other thread with same name.all details there.

Posted via CB10
    06-09-13 01:10 PM
    BlackBerry you have to add lots of new application like Viber, We Chat & Indian entertainment apps like Book my show, Cinemax etc... also have to add games like temple run etc

Posted via CB10
    renz824 likes this.
    06-09-13 01:31 PM
    Agreed, once BBM is available for ios and droid apps. I definitely see a huge user base switching over. All the things you can do with Viber and WeChat. You can now do with BBM.
    Soon it wont be an issue ... as soon as BBM hits the droid and ios app stores i really hope you convince your viber using friends to switch over ...
    06-09-13 10:17 PM
    BlackBerry you have to add lots of new application like Viber, We Chat & Indian entertainment apps like Book my show, Cinemax etc... also have to add games like temple run etc

Posted via CB10
    Don't worry about the chat apps, bbm is going cross platform. By the time viber or we chat get their asses in gear bbm will already be available on any device and they will have missed the boat. Goodbye viber, was nice knowing you

Posted via my Zed (not Zee) 10
    portal likes this.
    06-09-13 10:51 PM
    Yeah, I do sound like a broken record now that I mention it lol

06-09-13 10:52 PM
    Yes, Viber has been a broken record in CB repeating "Still in development stages, we will let you know soon" for more than 4-5 months. I am already moving away from Viber. I used to be a fan. Hope Viber gets into action and releases it soon so they don;t miss the boat.
    06-10-13 04:50 AM
    The fact that Skype released their app on BlackBerry 10 meant that iv started to use Skype more than viber. In the past weeks more than half of my contact on viber have started to log in to Skype and are more online. Needless to say and in agreement with the previous comments, this loss is all on viber. With a user dat base of 200 millions, I would have hired a few programmets and instructed them to make the app ASAP. It is not like they are venturing in a new territory. They know what they are making....

BBM cross platform will just kill of the rest - given that BlackBerry releases top notch apps for apple and android.

Posted via CB10
    06-10-13 05:03 AM
    And I really hope they do. Although I'm pretty sure screen share will not work on iOS, can only share the screen of the app you are in due to os architecture (at least that's what I was told by someone smarter than myself) . Either way, with or without screen share and even WITH voice calls added to imessage (probably 2014 by the time they get that update out) bbm will kill. I'd people try once they will never go back. It will be like the first time I switched from hotbot to google

06-10-13 10:02 PM
    I'm wondering what's the status of Viber being available for Z10? It's frustrating that I still have to check my iPod touch just for Viber messages, when I can do everything else with my Z10. I love this phone! But I would really love Viber to be also in it. Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    02-11-14 10:02 AM
    Now, Viber can be Download through Android market place... with OS10.2.1..

Posted via CB10
    02-11-14 11:03 AM