Been reading lots of negative threads recently (rightly so with horror stories about reboots etc.) so thought I'd lend my thoughts about BlackBerry 10 and my Z10

I've had my Z10 since it launched in the UK. Overall very happy with it. Its a remarkable improvement over my previous Bold 9790, extremely snappy & stable, very smooth and is one lovely device to hold when I take it out the case. Of course bugs are present and I have full confidence in BB sorting them out in 10.1, the improvements from the latest OS update were prompt and very good.

The battery life is actually better than i was expecting (especially coming from my 9790 which was very good), also after a good few recharge cycles it definitely improved a lot. I actually found buying a 1A charger has improved the battery life even more, coincidence maybe? who knows? The apps are coming week by week, I've never actually played so many games on any of my BlackBerrys in my entire life as I do now.

To finish off just wanted to point out some things I've noticed. After BB10 was announced I contacted lots of the big companies and brands here in the UK inquiring about an app, the response was mainly not in our plans etc etc.

Over the last couple of weeks I've approached the same companies again asking about the possibility of apps, the responses this time are much more positive. I've had a lot of them saying that one is in the pipeline, currently being created or already been launched, this is a massive improvement. Even companies who you think wouldn't have the staff base to be able to develop an app have gone and developed one or ported one across.

I think its gone down very well here in the UK and I for one am definitely pleased I got one
    Last edited by dayoo; 04-22-13 at 03:53 PM.
    tinker2000, DawnMills and fast666 like this.
    04-22-13 03:08 PM
    Yep. UK too, I agree with you, we are kinda lucky that our OS (firmware) from UK carriers is very stable, there's some terrible stories coming out of north America.
    But yeah, I'm very pleased with my Z10

Posted via CB10
    Sanjay Majithia and dayoo like this.
    04-22-13 03:32 PM
    Oh yea without doubt, this thread was no way intended to annoy the people that are having issues

The app support improving in the UK though is definitely a good sign
    04-22-13 03:38 PM
    Well if I get a Nat west app soon I will be a happy guy.

Had my z10 since launch and although a couple of issues (email and bluetooth) I am hopeful the Os update will sort these.

Really enjoying the phone but one small problem has raised its head.....

The Q10! Now I want one.

Posted via CB10
    04-22-13 04:56 PM
    Dam BlackBerry bringing out two quality phones so close together, no good for the wallet

Posted via CB10
    04-22-13 05:02 PM
    Well if I get a Nat west app soon I will be a happy guy.

Had my z10 since launch and although a couple of issues (email and bluetooth) I am hopeful the Os update will sort these.

Really enjoying the phone but one small problem has raised its head.....

The Q10! Now I want one.

Posted via CB10
    Yep, The NatWest app is what i need as well.
    04-22-13 05:03 PM
    I am waiting for Natwest and Skygo

Posted from my Z10 using CB10
    04-22-13 05:28 PM
    Skygo
    I wouldn't count on Sky supporting something that isn't "Apple" :P they're VERY picky about Android support as it is!

Posted via CB10
    04-22-13 05:42 PM