This girl broke her 5th iPhone (so much for being girly - that or the iPhone is a ***** phone) before getting a Z10 and loving it.
    Who said blackberry is only for corporate and older people.

If you are not afraid of diabetes exposure and willing to bear with lots and lots of lacy, flowery, sugary blog, enter at you own risk:
    Everybody hurts.
    03-13-13 09:28 AM
    I can count without fault, at least 10 of my female friends who have dropped and broken their iphones while going out....just in the past year. I think it's probably because most of them don't wear jeans when going out so they don't have pant pockets, they just seem to stick their phone in their cleavage, which doesn't seem very secure.
    wyrdfool likes this.
    03-13-13 10:00 AM
    The link came up as "Adult/Mature" by my work internet filter, so beware that it might be NSFW.
    03-13-13 10:01 AM
    My niece got through 2 in a fortnight. She now on her 5th and wants my brother to get her the I{Phone 5 for her 18th which is today.
    As for her blog post its quite good.
    03-13-13 10:03 AM
    I can count without fault, at least 10 of my female friends who have dropped and broken their iphones while going out....just in the past year. I think it's probably because most of them don't wear jeans when going out so they don't have pant pockets, they just seem to stick their phone in their cleavage, which doesn't seem very secure.
    Works for me though...kind of sexy of you ask me. Maybe BBRY should build a cleavage case...just sayin'...
    03-13-13 10:04 AM
    The link came up as "Adult/Mature" by my work internet filter, so beware that it might be NSFW.
    Nothing weird or inappropriate there. It is just a blog. No big deal.

Posted via CB10
    03-13-13 10:06 AM
    Works for me though...kind of sexy of you ask me. Maybe BBRY should build a cleavage case...just sayin'...
    How old are you??? be surprised if she's 19.
    03-13-13 10:08 AM