I just went to an AT&T store to see the Z10 (and to try convince them to sell me one).
    The AT&T store had nothing on display and no signage anywhere. when I asked for it they bought one out from the back and I had the chance to play for a minute, I must say it felt good.
    I did hear them make fun of this "garbage phone" as they called it, they didn't even know when its being released.

as I left I realized there is a Verizon store right there so I went over to see the white Z10 but they were already closed. On the door was this nice Z10 ad
    Verizon Z10 store front ad, Nothing at AT&T store-img-20130320-00465.jpg
    Camelhmpz likes this.
    03-20-13 08:56 PM
    Sounds like those AT&T other platform fanboys feel threatened with the new BlackBerry. I swear it's like phone politics here in the US, so annoying.
    03-20-13 09:07 PM
    You got lucky. I went to Best Buy hoping to finally try one, but all the associate could give me was a dummy demo phone. There was no signage or a spot for it, and he didn't even know the price (I guess they don't spend time perusing their website--- can't blame them).

Went to a VZW corporate store (I'm a VZW customer), saw that same sign, but when I asked the 'greeter, he said they did not have any demo units, and he didn't know when the devices would be in or the pre-orders would ship (guess he also does not view his company's site).

Finally stopped at a small-ish AT&T store, and they had nothing they could show me. Again one guy didn't know when they would be available and the other thought, maybe tomorrow or Friday.

Needless to say... I returned home feeling a tad bit sad at the uniform lack of awareness. :/

I just went to an AT&T store to see the Z10 (and to try convince them to sell me one).
    The AT&T store had nothing on display and no signage anywhere. when I asked for it they bought one out from the back and I had the chance to play for a minute, I must say it felt good.
    I did hear them make fun of this "garbage phone" as they called it, they didn't even know when its being released.

as I left I realized there is a Verizon store right there so I went over to see the white Z10 but they were already closed. On the door was this nice Z10 ad
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-20130320-00465.jpg 
Views:	196 
Size:	34.1 KB 
ID:	142678
    03-20-13 09:14 PM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-20130320-00465.jpg 
Views:	196 
Size:	34.1 KB 
ID:	142678
    If an employee makes a stupid comment like that, they should be handed a broom and have them sweep the floor instead, because that's all their brain is gonna allow them to do right.
    03-20-13 09:25 PM
    If an employee makes a stupid comment like that, they should be handed a broom and have them sweep the floor instead, because that's all their brain is gonna allow them to do right.
    after he said that I told him "I can teach you how to use it" he just smiled
    03-20-13 09:29 PM
    I ordered my Z10 though a large VZ store here in nyc- they have a sign up in the front and were delighted to help me order the phone. No BS talk, no nasty comments, nothing negative. They unfortunately didn't have any display or test units for me to use but honestly I've seen enough videos that I've basically already used one... I wish I could have mine as soon as AT&T users though
    03-20-13 09:32 PM
    You got lucky. I went to Best Buy hoping to finally try one, but all the associate could give me was a dummy demo phone. There was no signage or a spot for it, and he didn't even know the price (I guess they don't spend time perusing their website--- can't blame them).
    I too went to a Best Buy first and they only had the dummy unit with no knowledge on when it will be available
    03-20-13 09:34 PM