Hmmm...guess the mods changed the title of the thread! Went searching for it...and missed it until I checked my "subscribed" list. Thanks.

Well after a night of playing with the Z10...here are my first thoughts.

*Good PHONE. Call clarity & reception is on point. Funny how we've gotten away from being impressed with a mobile phone being a great PHONE, isn't it. I would give it better marks overall than the iPhone in this case.

*I REALLY like the more mature/businesslike/less-manic ringtones and notification tones than those of the iPhone. The iPhone sounds like a toy.

*Still getting used to the lack of home button. Not sure I'm comfy with this all-gesture OS yet. I'm working on it...but, it still seems like it takes too long and requires too much "thought" to get where I need to go.

*I do not like the way the email is rendered. With the old BB's I could totally understand why entire pages could not be rendered because of the smaller screen and crappy browser. On a new age multimedia device like this, to have to scroll all over to totally read a full email ad (Best Buy for example) is ridiculous. Boo, BlackBerry!

*Battery life does suck. But, I knew that going in. No surprise. I'll buy a charger bundle if I decide to keep this Z10 anyway. At least there's the opportunity to change the battery.

That's it. I plan on giving this phone a week or so to either impress me enough to keep it...or unimpress me so that I go back to my iPhone and save myself an additional $40 a month. We'll see.
    04-11-13 09:21 AM
    Just don't sync your Gmail contacts to it

Posted via CB10
    Too late. The VZW store couldn't swap contacts from my iphone 5 any other way. Oh well, don't see any problems yet...
    04-11-13 09:48 AM
27 12