I keep getting a text telling me to log into the Visual Voice mail app, but, as far as I can tell, I don't think the Z10 from Verizon has such an app. I did find it useful for voicemails, although it isn't an essential. I also checked BB World for such an app, but nothing came up.

Am I correct in assuming there is no longer any Visual Voicemail app, at least not yet, or am I missing something? TIA.
    04-14-13 12:08 AM
    I keep getting a text telling me to log into the Visual Voice mail app, but, as far as I can tell, I don't think the Z10 from Verizon has such an app. I did find it useful for voicemails, although it isn't an essential. I also checked BB World for such an app, but nothing came up.

Am I correct in assuming there is no longer any Visual Voicemail app, at least not yet, or am I missing something? TIA.
    there's no separate app. it's built into the phone app settings. as soon as you add the service to your account you get the option to set it up.
    04-14-13 12:14 AM
    Thanks for the quick response.

Is there an additional icon that will be added, or does the voicemail just show up somewhere, as I've had visual voicemail on my plan, which hasn't changed, since moving to the Z10. I did get the text to log into the visual voicemail application, but have no clue how to. Thanks, again.
    04-14-13 12:22 AM
    In the hub, swipe to the right and scroll to the bottom. It should be there.

Posted via CB10
    04-14-13 12:24 AM
    Thanks for the quick response.

Is there an additional icon that will be added, or does the voicemail just show up somewhere, as I've had visual voicemail on my plan, which hasn't changed, since moving to the Z10. I did get the text to log into the visual voicemail application, but have no clue how to. Thanks, again.
    It's where Nick says in the hub and also in the "Calls" list in the phone app. Before setting it up you have "All" and "Missed". Once set up you have "All", "Missed", and "Voicemail".
    04-14-13 12:27 AM
    Ah. Found it.

Thanks, guys.
    04-14-13 12:37 AM