So I have had trouble with the Z10 earpiece. I have had a crackle and diminishing volume in the ear piece. I have returned 2 phones and I am on my third. I called Verizon today and explained that I love my Z10 but have had a problem with all of them. After some conversation the support tech offered me a Q10 to replace it to see if that would be a better fit. I told her I love the touch screen and would rather have a Z30. She explained that they did not have the Z30. After a bit more friendly conversation she put me on hold, spoke to her supervisor and came back and said she would do the Z30 replacement free of charge! I paid $12.99 for over night shipping and it will be here tomorrow.
    I must say Verizon has treated me well with the BB - 3 Z10's with no hassles or charges and now a Z30.
    Thanks for the excellent customer support - too bad the Z10 has been a problem for me.
    HotFix likes this.
    12-10-13 11:42 AM
    So I have had trouble with the Z10 earpiece. I have had a crackle and diminishing volume in the ear piece. I have returned 2 phones and I am on my third. I called Verizon today and explained that I love my Z10 but have had a problem with all of them. After some conversation the support tech offered me a Q10 to replace it to see if that would be a better fit. I told her I love the touch screen and would rather have a Z30. She explained that they did not have the Z30. After a bit more friendly conversation she put me on hold, spoke to her supervisor and came back and said she would do the Z30 replacement free of charge! I paid $12.99 for over night shipping and it will be here tomorrow.
    I must say Verizon has treated me well with the BB - 3 Z10's with no hassles or charges and now a Z30.
    Thanks for the excellent customer support - too bad the Z10 has been a problem for me.
    You're ruining Big Red's reputation! :P

Nicely done. "NHTA" - Never Hurts To Ask. Works wonders most times.
    12-10-13 11:46 AM
    OMG congrats lol. You must have a really sweet tone or a VIP customer?

Posted via CB10
    12-10-13 11:46 AM