Not yet anyways.......Still have the 1 phantom VM Hub notification. Maybe next update? And we wait.....

I will say though, I have a Verizon Z10 and I haven't had issues with random reboots or anything as some people report. Battery life is great after turning off Gestures and everything else is working fine. (Knock on Wood)
    04-25-13 02:17 PM
    You won't see any fix this time around. The Verizon rep I talked with 2 weeks ago was a bit confused about the problem and even reset my voice mail, etc. He said he'd talk with a BB analyst about it and call me back. Haven't received a call back.
    04-25-13 02:47 PM
    You won't see any fix this time around. The Verizon rep I talked with 2 weeks ago was a bit confused about the problem and even reset my voice mail, etc. He said he'd talk with a BB analyst about it and call me back. Haven't received a call back.
    Yeah, unfortunately it's not just a VZW issue. But I'm sure BB will fix it eventually. There's a thread started on their website already and they have it as a known issue. So hopefully we'll see a fix soon.
    Cheers,
    ~ST
    04-26-13 08:03 AM