My main Verizon store seems to be minus stock of Z10s to sell. They have a fake one but there is nothing displayed. I could of course special order one. But they will have none in the store for a couple of weeks at least. Yikes glad I am a TMO customer.

Posted via CB10
    03-28-13 02:20 PM
    I got mine at tmo yesterday and the store didn't even have one on display and had to asked them if they had one. She looked and asked the other workers and and she pulled one out (demo) and to my surprise it's an actual Z10. Why don't they have this on display? And when I looked on there counter it looked like they only have 3 available well only 2 left since I walked out with one. Blackberry needs to show more advertisements on stores.
    03-28-13 02:26 PM
    Went into a VZW store today. One that is fairly busy. They had one black Z10 on display that was up and running well and a white dummy phone next to it. Kind of stuck in a sea of android phones (in between a galaxy s3 and the note 2). Certainly no prominent placement or signs (there were actually still windows phone 8 signs up) but at least it was out. I asked one of the reps how it was selling and he told me they haven't sold one yet. He also then told me he really wasn't recommending it to anyone because it is too new and the software is buggy. He also said that he heard that samsung was coming out with a new phone that was going to be way better than the z10 and blackberry just got this phone out too late to compete with the other phones they have. I assume he was talking about the upcoming galaxy s4 release. I told him that BB10 has actually been updated to correct some bugs (the one benefit to the phone shipping in the U.S. last) but he politely excused himself because he had to make sure that all of the android phones in the store had the newly released verizon messaging app on them. Ponderous.
    03-28-13 02:34 PM
    Store in Salem, NH had at least 20 in stock, had one big sign at the store entrance for the z10 and a blackberry rep on site training all the reps. She spent 15 minutes with me (and a few store reps) going through some basics then gave me one of her own devices to play around with. Got the hang of it in just a few minutes, but the keyboard would take a little longer.
    03-28-13 03:47 PM