Just talked to a Verizon rep asking when the 10.1 release will happen. She was knowlegable and checked for a date for the 10.1 release and none was scheduled yet. I told her I knew of others with Z10s on different carriers that have an update of 10.1 and mine is 10.09. She stated that these functions are processsed from Blackberry and that all carriers can not get the update at the same time as this can cause a "system jam" so updates are released to one carrier at a time. When they are done with one carrier, then the updates are released to another carrier. I told her I was hoping it would be soon since my phone reboots at different times and said I need to go to a store (since I only have one phone) to get this troubleshooted and fixed. Looks like I will be doing a leaked OS version then.
    05-16-13 09:08 AM
    This topic was covered two days ago. Thanks for contributing.
    05-16-13 09:19 AM
    I think this thread cleared it up, that nobody (even at Verizon) knows when 10.1 will be available to Verizon customers.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...thread-806604/

I would not want to be a Verizon customer with a BlackBerry.
    05-16-13 09:21 AM
    This topic was covered two days ago. Thanks for contributing.
    Appologies, as I'm not on here every day.

Wonder who was the first carrier to get the official version? Unfortunately I am a Verizon customer.
    05-16-13 09:31 AM
    They do it by alphabetical order. "V" is low on the alphabet.

Posted via CB10
    HartfordWhalers and 00stryder like this.
    05-16-13 09:40 AM
    Appologies, as I'm not on here every day.

Wonder who was the first carrier to get the official version? Unfortunately I am a Verizon customer.
    The majority of other major global carriers released it, almost simultaneously, yesterday
    05-16-13 10:30 AM
    Verizon might not have a release date for 10.1, but lbfe sure as hell does.

Posted via CB10
    05-16-13 10:45 AM
    Verizon might not have a release date for 10.1, but lbfe sure as hell does.

Posted via CB10

lmao damn right
    MrSkin likes this.
    05-16-13 11:07 AM
    Rockin the latest leak on vzw myself. No issues. Heck wit em...
    05-16-13 11:16 AM
    Those Verizon Z10 owners with the leak, no issues at all? How about sideloads? The latest Instagram etc? No loss in functions? I'm asking because it looks like I may have to get the leak just to get the new Animoog before it's price jumps next week.

Posted via CB10
    05-16-13 11:35 AM
    Those Verizon Z10 owners with the leak, no issues at all? How about sideloads? The latest Instagram etc? No loss in functions? I'm asking because it looks like I may have to get the leak just to get the new Animoog before it's price jumps next week.

Posted via CB10
    I ran IBFE's latest leak (.1762 for my -3) for a few days prior to the release, yesterday, with my carrier.
    I had not problems with the leaked OS. It's basically the same as the release that many installed yesterday.
    When running the leak, I also had the newly leaked Instagram and it ran great as well as Skype. I had Instagram, NASCAR, Netflix and CanonPrinter, sideloaded with the leaked OS and all worked well.
    The leak, for the majority, is as solid as yesterdays release.
    05-16-13 11:43 AM
    The majority of other major global carriers released it, almost simultaneously, yesterday
    How do people get a hold of the leaked version in the 1st place if it wasn't released to any carriers until yesterday?
    05-16-13 11:58 AM
    How do people get a hold of the leaked version in the 1st place if it wasn't released to any carriers until yesterday?
    It wasn't released to the carriers yesterday. Yesterday was just when they released it to the public.

Posted via CB10
    05-16-13 12:04 PM
    You'll want the 100-4 for VZW:

New batch of OS leaks turn up for the BlackBerry Z10 | CrackBerry.com

-Turn off phone
    -Plug into PC (mac doesnt work)
    -open the .exe file you downloaded
    -Turn on phone
    -Will restart when finished

It will wipe everything btw.

My sideloads actually work MUCH better. Because premium slacker isn't on BB10 yet (irritates me beyond belief), the android version works perfectly now. Used to be a bear to get to boot up.

Highly recommended. My gmail, work exchange acct, fb, twitter, everything reinstalled and works smoothly.
    euphemy likes this.
    05-16-13 12:14 PM
    I updated to the leak already.
    05-16-13 12:47 PM
    I updated to the leak already.
    I would be interested to know if the leak fixed the reboot for you.
    05-16-13 01:28 PM
    I used to get 2-3 reboots a day + the standard overnight one. Since the update a week ago I have had ZERO during the day but still the nightly one is lingering around as it is for many.
    05-16-13 01:59 PM
    I would be interested to know if the leak fixed the reboot for you.
    I'll let you know. I've only had it for a couple hours.
    05-16-13 02:46 PM
    Hello, tried to get the leak for Verizon from your link and only got a pdf saying the file was no longer available. Do you know of another link or place to download the latest leak?
    05-16-13 03:02 PM
    Posted via CB10
    Verizon users don't despair
    Leak and Flow will get you there
    Backup smackup ,it matters not
    AppWorld holds the apps you bought
    Its a fine leak, they didn't hack this
    You'll need to setup your accounts again,
    Its okay, you need the practice
    You got issues that need a fix
    Its a done deal, post 756
    Install Animoog before the price hike
    You can trust the Npunk
    This app youre gonna like.
    KMB4 and yalervp like this.
    05-16-13 07:24 PM
    One last question folks...has anyone installed BBM Channels on the leak? I have one and don't want to lose access

Posted via CB10
    05-17-13 12:24 PM
    One last question folks...has anyone installed BBM Channels on the leak? I have one and don't want to lose access

Posted via CB10
    I had Channels installed with the leak and it worked well. When I switched to the carrier release and reinstalled Channels, they ( my favourite channels) all came back just as I had them.

Posted via CB10
    05-17-13 01:32 PM

Posted via CB10
    I couldn't get channels installed on the leak. Working fine back on stock OS.

Posted via CB10
    05-17-13 01:44 PM
    Hey -- I don't even know when Jesus is coming (back) never mind the update! (T-Mo USA)
    05-17-13 01:44 PM
    Jonty, are you on Verizon? I assume McCartney is on a UK carrier.

Posted via CB10
    05-17-13 02:28 PM
46 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD