I noticed that despite the Z10 having a larger and wider screen than the iphone when you look at them on the Verizon site, the iphone is larger!

Verizon handset bias?-verizoncomparepix.jpg

Posted via CB10
    07-04-13 08:54 PM
    omg its a conspiracy!
    neefer likes this.
    07-04-13 09:14 PM
    CONSPIRACY!!

(You're stretching)
    howarmat likes this.
    07-04-13 09:14 PM
    We should notify the FCC and FTC.
    07-04-13 09:18 PM
    I'd be more concerned that the iFruit is listed as having 16GB and the Z10 not having anything listed at all. People are more likely to then to be at risk of thinking that the Z10 comes with zero-GB....
    07-04-13 09:38 PM
    (And as far as "handset bias" is concerned, those images are the least of our worries, considering how many in-store and on-phone US carrier people outright ridicule customers for asking about a BB, and then try to talk them into another device. I had to tell the bleepty-bleep AT&T dude THREE times that my mind was already made up. And THEN he tried to tell me that he "couldn't find it" in the list of phones to choose from, at which point I told him to forget it, I'd place the order online myself.)
    bradu1 likes this.
    07-04-13 09:44 PM
    (And as far as "handset bias" is concerned, those images are the least of our worries, considering how many in-store and on-phone US carrier people outright ridicule customers for asking about a BB, and then try to talk them into another device. I had to tell the bleepty-bleep AT&T dude THREE times that my mind was already made up. And THEN he tried to tell me that he "couldn't find it" in the list of phones to choose from, at which point I told him to forget it, I'd place the order online myself.)
    You told him three times. I had to tell 3 separate people! Not including a fourth that came up just to bellow, "Did we actually find the ONE Z10 Fan?"

Did they offer you free stuff to go with the iPhone? They sure did me. And that's where I think it's blatantly over the line in fair business practices. But, I've told that story enough times on here. Lol

Posted via CB10
    07-05-13 01:43 AM