The concept of "accepting and dealing with change". To move forward you must embrace change. Understand that not everything will go as planned. Have you ever made a plan that changed or had results that were never expected?

Posted via CB10
    In a perfect world without competition everything you say is correct.
    However, the world BlackBerry chooses to live in is filled with competitors, owners/stockholders and critics ready to pounce on every mistake, incorrect statement (Instagram is coming), strategic decision changes (we can't make the PB work with BB10 - screw you), and many owners, consumers and businesses can;t simply say "Keep Moving" as if BlackBerry has this wonderful track record.

If BBRY was a startup, without a shrinking user population, without a legacy of hype (GREATEST LAUNCH EVER) and disappointment ("well, we tried to make it work, sorry) then there would be nothing to forgive or forget. But the world they live in is not so forgiving.

BTW - do I care about the PlayBook - nope. No idea where mine is. Bought it full price on day one and it was downhill from there. Haven't used it in over two years. Was waiting for BB10 to see if it gave it life, but that wasn't in the cards.
    randall2580 likes this.
    08-09-13 04:47 AM
    I don't think it's a supply chain issue... I've seen a ton of threads about Verisons lack of interest in BlackBerry. have a feeling it's a corporate decision on their end.

BlackBerry is getting no love at all.

Posted via CB10
    I don't know. I was at a Costco In Detroit and the Verizon display of Z10s was decent. Hard to get a feel, so different regionally from place to place.

Posted via CB10
    08-09-13 06:42 AM
    In a perfect world without competition everything you say is correct.
    However, the world BlackBerry chooses to live in is filled with competitors, owners/stockholders and critics ready to pounce on every mistake, incorrect statement (Instagram is coming), strategic decision changes (we can't make the PB work with BB10 - screw you), and many owners, consumers and businesses can;t simply say "Keep Moving" as if BlackBerry has this wonderful track record.

If BBRY was a startup, without a shrinking user population, without a legacy of hype (GREATEST LAUNCH EVER) and disappointment ("well, we tried to make it work, sorry) then there would be nothing to forgive or forget. But the world they live in is not so forgiving.

BTW - do I care about the PlayBook - nope. No idea where mine is. Bought it full price on day one and it was downhill from there. Haven't used it in over two years. Was waiting for BB10 to see if it gave it life, but that wasn't in the cards.
    I'm not going to attempt to change your opinion. It's yours to keep. I don't agree with it though. BlackBerry is just the target right now. If the media told you to hate something else, you would.

Posted via CB10
    08-09-13 07:27 AM
    I'm not going to attempt to change your opinion. It's yours to keep. I don't agree with it though. BlackBerry is just the target right now. If the media told you to hate something else, you would.

Posted via CB10
    I have known NJ a long time he doesn't hate to hate. He did not have any usefulness for his device and stopped using it. I have 3 PlayBook devices in my house, also got them at launch. I haven't picked one up since December, and recently I purchased a Nexus 7 2013. I certainly don't hate the products and enjoy using BlackBerry devices. Stop assuming that people blindly follow the media and enjoy discussion with different viewpoints.

Posted via CB10
    randall2580 and SEAWARRIOR like this.
    08-09-13 07:45 AM

Posted via CB10
    Insert head in bucket of sand.

You have got to be kidding me right? Your that nieve?

Verizon Z10. Running 10.1.0.4651. Posted via CB10
    SEAWARRIOR likes this.
    08-09-13 07:54 AM
    I have known NJ a long time he doesn't hate to hate. He did not have any usefulness for his device and stopped using it. I have 3 PlayBook devices in my house, also got them at launch. I haven't picked one up since December, and recently I purchased a Nexus 7 2013. I certainly don't hate the products and enjoy using BlackBerry devices. Stop assuming that people blindly follow the media and enjoy discussion with different viewpoints.

Posted via CB10
    I say to people they are controlled by the media when they quote it. I have the same opinion about the playbook. Most people are. I don't agree with what the media says. Interesting to observe their "predictions " and watch most of them fail.

Posted via CB10
    08-09-13 08:03 AM
    Do you agree with everything that comes forth from Waterloo? Are you controlled by Research In Motion?
    How about those observations and failures.

Try and be real.
    08-09-13 08:05 AM
    "Selling out" is not really considered a positive when its debut was more than a few months ago. Chances are that people aren't still flocking to get in line for a z10 but rather that the demand is weak and supply is short...very very short.

Posted from my ZED10
    08-09-13 08:07 AM
    Insert head in bucket of sand.

You have got to be kidding me right? Your that nieve?

Verizon Z10. Running 10.1.0.4651. Posted via CB10
    I'm not saying all news is wrong. Just things like "BlackBerry will be out of business before launch ". Things like that. And like everyone else says, we're entitled to our opinion. And if that makes me "nieve". I guess so. If that's what you think. Whatever. Not going to bother me. Lol

The only news that is good btw in my opinion. Are where it's a press release or a clear opinion.

Posted via CB10
    08-09-13 08:10 AM
    Do you agree with everything that comes forth from Waterloo? Are you controlled by Research In Motion?
    How about those observations and failures.

Try and be real.
    I must be. Lol.

I see the failures... but I also see the good. when I can see how good the Z10 is, I don't care about what the failures were. My caring will not change Anything. I'm just going with the flow using the best phone for me.

Posted via CB10
    08-09-13 08:14 AM
    The Z10 may be good for you but it isn't selling. And you should be using the right phone for you.

You probably should care about the failures of the past; it takes many years to change a corporate culture.

So you see all the good that is occurring and I can't seem to see all of that good. We agree to disagree.

Just don't assume that I believe everything the media says. I've had a BlackBerry since the 950 in 1999 and know what works for me and what doesn't.
    08-09-13 08:17 AM
    The Z10 may be good for you but it isn't selling. And you should be using the right phone for you.

You probably should care about the failures of the past; it takes many years to change a corporate culture.

So you see all the good that is occurring and I can't seem to see all of that good. We agree to disagree.

Just don't assume that I believe everything the media says. I've had a BlackBerry since the 950 in 1999 and know what works for me and what doesn't.
    alright. Have a good day.

Posted via CB10
    08-09-13 08:25 AM
    note to self....Never post any news about BB (positive) on CB...
    08-09-13 08:49 AM

Posted via CB10
    Wow so everyone upset with BlackBerry because of poor business practices and customer relations is really doing so because the media tells them to do it?! Interesting.

Posted via CB10
    SEAWARRIOR likes this.
    08-09-13 09:42 AM
    Wow so everyone upset with BlackBerry because of poor business practices and customer relations is really doing so because the media tells them to do it?! Interesting.

Posted via CB10
    Sure... take what you want out of it.

Posted via CB10
    08-09-13 09:54 AM
    note to self....Never post any news about BB (positive) on CB...
    Note to you - when you can find some, please post it.
    08-09-13 10:07 AM
    Cool - free psychoanalysis. What other issues? Trust issues with BlackBerry - check. What else?

Let's call it "Eeyore Syndrome".

[Re: "positive Blackberry news"]
    Note to you - when you can find some, please post it.

Happens not infrequently. But the Eeyore Syndrome sufferers ignore it and/or find ways to twist it negative anyway.

http://forums.crackberry.com/news-ru...perate-837188/
    BlackBerry Awarded "Authority to Operate" on U.S. Department of Defense Networks | CrackBerry.com
    08-09-13 04:52 PM
    So has it been confirmed that best buy will not be carrying the z10 any longer?

Posted via CB10
    08-13-13 09:53 AM
68 123