BlackBerry : All Mobile Phones with Plans - Best Buy

So today I posted that I couldn't find the Black Verizon Z10 at best buy anymore. I thought that was really strange and posted a thread asking why.
    So to make a long story short, and this was suggested to me I called to find out why. And this is what I was told, sorry sir I can not sell you a Verizon Z10 we are apparently sold out country wide. If you would like I could sell you a white one or email you when we restock.
    So I guess the phones are starting to sell and that is good news to my ears!!

I just thought some good news is all ways nice to here.
    08-06-13 07:54 PM

So today I posted that I couldn't find the Black Verizon Z10 at best buy anymore. I thought that was really strange and posted a thread asking why.
    So to make a long story short, and this was suggested to me I called to find out why. And this is what I was told, sorry sir I can not sell you a Verizon Z10 we are apparently sold out country wide. If you would like I could sell you a white one or email you when we restock.

Lets see if they actually restock. If they didnt then i believe they are trying to get rid of the phones....

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    FastLane228 and 00stryder like this.
    08-06-13 07:58 PM
    Sounds to me like a supply management problem.
    08-06-13 07:59 PM
    Wow good news!

Posted via my white Z10. LG banter- blackberry bold 9900- Z10
    08-06-13 08:00 PM
    Or they let them run out and are done.
    08-06-13 08:00 PM
    The black sku shows in their inventory as "deleted". They seem to only be stocking the white ones.

Posted via CB10
    08-06-13 08:03 PM
    I believe the Z10s are $0 down now at Best Buy, with a gift card. Sounds like a good deal.
    FastLane228 likes this.
    08-06-13 08:03 PM
    The black sku shows in their inventory as "deleted". They seem to only be stocking the white ones.

Posted via CB10
    You work at besybuy?

Posted via CB10
    08-06-13 08:04 PM
    Picked up my Z10 this past weekend at Best Buy for $0 after adding a line to my contract on AT&T. I believe they had the same deal going on Verizon. Maybe if they get out there into people's hands they will start spreading the word of how great a phone they really are

Posted via CB10
    08-06-13 08:08 PM

Posted via CB10
    The rep was surprised and also commented that he thought the phone not listed was strange, but he reassured me they would be restocking the phone.
    08-06-13 08:13 PM
    Picked up my Z10 this past weekend at Best Buy for $0 after adding a line to my contract on AT&T. I believe they had the same deal going on Verizon. Maybe if they get out there into people's hands they will start spreading the word of how great a phone they really are

Posted via CB10
    Hmmm.. sold out country wide? may be a good thing and then again it may be the opposite! can't imagine it being sold out at a time like this (It did on initial release here in Canada, but seeing that it has been out for a while in the US... i dunno). Let's hope for the best.
    08-06-13 08:16 PM
    I don't think they would discontinue it considering they are selling other obsolete BlackBerry's on the site.

Posted via CB10
    08-06-13 08:31 PM
    Ugh! This is definitely not a good news. Looks like they're trying to get rid of the Z10 out of their portfolio. What's the deal with the US and the BlackBerry hate anyway? Jeez

Posted via CB10
    TenceRiker likes this.
    08-06-13 08:44 PM

if they had 10000 in stock and sold them out is one thing if they had 5 and sold out is another..if you do not know how many they had your post is not a reason for excitement
    08-06-13 08:50 PM

Posted via CB10
    Best Buy deals they always deplete inventory as they do these outrageous deals like in June you could trade in iPhone 4/4s with a avail upgrade and. 50 gift carda d you pay sales tax on a new iPhone 5. Same thing. Great that Best Buy does this as it will get the BB10 out in people's hands to see why it's better in every aspect.

Zed 10 - 10.2.0.1047. In your face VZW
    08-06-13 09:22 PM
    if they had 10000 in stock and sold them out is one thing if they had 5 and sold out is another..if you do not know how many they had your post is not a reason for excitement
    I agree. I know some stores in Madison only had two on launch day. Others had five or six.

At the largest store I came in at 3pm and I was the first sale in Madison. Not good indeed.

Verizon Z10. Running 10.1.0.4651. Posted via CB10
    08-06-13 09:42 PM
    There like 350$ now

Posted via CB10
    08-06-13 09:59 PM
    They probably are discontinuing the phone at best buy. Why else would they be sold out nationwide.

Posted via CB10
    08-07-13 05:46 AM
    I got my Z10 in white at Best Buy last week Thursday. I'd talked with the rep before about the Q10 and he'd said that Best Buy was doing so poorly with sales of the Z10 that they weren't going to bring in the Q10.

After thinking about it a bit, for $0 with my Verizon upgrade - how could I lose on getting the Z10? So I did.

With that comment about the Q10 and the Z10's going for $0 it sure seems to me like Best Buy is getting out of the Blackberry business or at least the current models of the 10 series.
    08-07-13 07:18 AM
    This all looks like the Z10 is being discontinued.

BBRY has made a weak effort to market this phones and let consumers know that they are all new devices but recently I've seen some positive effort.
    08-07-13 07:35 AM
    You work at besybuy?

Posted via CB10
    I did for 6 years and have many friends who still do. So yeah, they told me.
    08-07-13 08:23 AM

Or they weren't selling well, they bought minimal stock based on how they probably got burnt with the PlayBook low sales, and they finally burnt through the meager stock they did get when it went to $1 on contract, and have decided not to get anymore.
    08-07-13 08:36 AM

Sounds to me like a supply management problem.
    Wow good news!

Posted via my white Z10. LG banter- blackberry bold 9900- Z10
    I hate to pop your bubble but they are out because they ran their stock down. Even the Q10 is not selling the the retailers are dumping their stock and will not reorder. It is a sad time for Blackberry.
    08-07-13 09:09 AM
    I hate to pop your bubble but they are out because they ran their stock down. Even the Q10 is not selling the the retailers are dumping their stock and will not reorder. It is a sad time for Blackberry.
    Yeah, it does seem like it... read in another post that they were recalling Q10 models from theSource in Canada. Even while down in the Caribbean I've seen price drops (promotion) for BB10 devices... from ~$750usd to ~$610usd outright! This isn't really the norm down here, as far as I know (from the Carriers atleast regarding BBRY devices...)
    08-07-13 09:05 PM
    I sold out of q10s as well. I only had one.
    howarmat likes this.
    08-08-13 05:50 AM
68 123