Searched the forum but didn't see a thread with this exact issue.
    On my 9900 I could delete email messages from my phone and I could still see them in my in box from a PC. I could also choose to delete from mailbox and they would then be trashed but still accessible.

On my Z10 if I delete a message or series of messages from HUB they seem to just vanish. They are not in the inbox and they are not in the trash folder. They just simply seem to disappear. Is this normal? Is there a way of preventing them from simply going into the ether?

I have two accounts synced and it happens on both my Gmail and my Yahoo mail account.

Any ideas?
    03-07-13 06:10 PM
    They get archived in Gmail. Log into it on your computer and go to your "All Mail" folder

Posted via CB10
    03-07-13 06:11 PM
    And that solves that. Thanks so much!
    03-07-13 06:18 PM
    They get archived in Gmail. Log into it on your computer and go to your "All Mail" folder

Posted via CB10
    Thank you! I was wondering the same! Was worried that I had to keep to a cluttered Gmail Inbox on the Z10! I was so used to the "delete on device only" feature on my Bold that I panicked when I couldn't locate the emails on my desktop.

PS: This should go into a FAQ in a Z10 email section.
    03-08-13 10:45 PM
    Evening all
    I also have the same issue with - Work emails from Outlook disappearing..Any ideas?

Much appreciated
    03-10-13 10:25 PM
    Thx all
    03-12-13 02:35 PM
    Another question..The same happen with my work emails being deleted as I want to only be deleted on the phone.

Thx
    03-12-13 03:03 PM
    Another question..The same happen with my work emails being deleted as I want to only be deleted on the phone.

Thx
    As far as I know, BB10 does not have the option of letting you delete on your phone only YET. So don't delete anything important especially your work email otherwise it'll be gone on your email account because of Microsoft active sync.

Posted via CB10
    03-12-13 03:12 PM
    As far as I know, BB10 does not have the option of letting you delete on your phone only YET. So don't delete anything important especially your work email otherwise it'll be gone on your email account because of Microsoft active sync.

Posted via CB10
    +1

*That's supposed to be a 'plus one' but it doesn't look like a 'plus' on my screen lol*
    03-12-13 03:14 PM