Wondering if anyone else is having the same issue, seems like when I connect my phone to my Parrot blue tooth car kit, and then make a call, once I disconnect from the car kit, the screen locks and won't respond - the top button still works but I can't swipe up to unlock.

Only way to get it working again is to hold the top button for 10 seconds to restart the phone.

Anyone else have the issue or a fix?

Running the following : Z10 STL100-2/10.0.9.2372

Posted via CB10
    02-19-13 03:55 AM
    Same issue here.

I reloaded firmware (.261) from BB10 OSes ← Open Source BlackBerry – OSBB and and did not happen again.
    I get this error on disconnecting call or if call will not established.
    Using BT directly to my car, VW Touareg II.

Alex
    02-19-13 04:24 AM
    Hi,

I had exactly the same problem with my Z10 and my Parrot CK3000 Evolution car kit, the phone connected the first time and then wouldn't connect. After that the phone would randomly start locking up and rebooting too.

I had to reload the OS (not to be confused with a factory restore - did that and it didn't work). This tutorial will tell you how to reload the OS How to reload your BlackBerry 10 smartphone operating system | CrackBerry.com I've ordered an upgrade cable from eBay for my carkit and will try to reflash the system to see if I can get it working but it's rather annoying when the damn bluetooth won't work and partially kills the phone in the process.

I had tweeted BlackBerry Help too (@blackberryhelp) and they were on hold as I solved the issue with an OS reload, but once I have updated my car kits firmware if it crashes again I will go down the tech support route.

Hope you get to sort this, please keep us updated with your findings.

Good luck!

Elcuolo.
    02-19-13 04:52 AM
    Thanks both, will give an OS reload a try and see how I get on.

Posted via CB10
    02-19-13 08:14 AM
    Hi,

Received the cable that I bought on eBay last night and was able to update the firmware on my Parrot Car Kit and that seems to have solved the issue. Not sure which version of Parrot car kit you have, but if you go here Parrot - Support you should be able to choose which kit it is and then can download the software to upgrade it. As long as you haven't got one of the more basic models (such as the one i've got) you should be able to update it through bluetooth from a laptop. These guys can update it for you if you can remove the base unit JustCarKits Parrot Re-Programming Service depends how comfortable you feel with removing the unit though...

Good luck!

Elcuolo
    02-20-13 01:55 AM