I want to update everyone out there who was like me and was skeptical about what to expect from T-Mobile USA when I went to pick up my z10 on launch day.

I was pleasantly surprised when I arrived at the local store around 11:30 and found there where 3 people in front of me and they where all getting the z10, I struck up some conversation to get some input as to what smart phone platforms they where coming over from? Two where Blackberry users that where upgrading from their BB Bold 9900 models and the other was trading in her Galaxy S3 towards the z10.

I asked her the reason she was coming over to Blackberry from Android and she told me her friend had bought a z10 from AT&T and she had let her play with it and she found herself liking the device. I then proceeded to show her some tips and how to use the device more effectively and she was very excited about the z10.

Allot of folks on this site and myself have been saying the user experience is going to be very important in marketing this device here and the more users we get, the more the Blackberry name is going to be restored here in the USA. I also learned they had sold every one of the 10 BB z10's they had been issued for launch day. The salespeople where very upbeat and positive about the z10 and where upset they had no more in stock because there where allot of people calling that wanted the device.

I also picked up my new T-Mobile version of the z10 and sold my unlocked version to a friend of mine I had owed a favor to, he is also very excited to have it and is coming over from the iPhone 5 platform as I did. There you have it, four more users added to the Blackberry user base here in the USA and as for me, I just keep preaching the Blackberry z10 to as many folks as I can here. I look forward to contributing to this great CB community in the future. It's great to be back.
    03-26-13 02:25 PM
    Nice! Thanks for taking the time to write about your experience.

Posted from my Z10 via C10
    03-26-13 02:29 PM
    Very encouraging story! Thanks for sharing.

Posted via CB10
    03-26-13 02:30 PM
    My brother and sister in law are there now. No sign up or anything. But that is another 2 sold.

Posted via Crackberry Z10
    Snap51 likes this.
    03-26-13 02:32 PM
    I want to update everyone out there who was like me and was skeptical about what to expect from T-Mobile USA when I went to pick up my z10 on launch day.

I was pleasantly surprised when I arrived at the local store around 11:30 and found there where 3 people in front of me and they where all getting the z10, I struck up some conversation to get some input as to what smart phone platforms they where coming over from? Two where Blackberry users that where upgrading from their BB Bold 9900 models and the other was trading in her Galaxy S3 towards the z10.

I asked her the reason she was coming over to Blackberry from Android and she told me her friend had bought a z10 from AT&T and she had let her play with it and she found herself liking the device. I then proceeded to show her some tips and how to use the device more effectively and she was very excited about the z10.

Allot of folks on this site and myself have been saying the user experience is going to be very important in marketing this device here and the more users we get, the more the Blackberry name is going to be restored here in the USA. I also learned they had sold every one of the 10 BB z10's they had been issued for launch day. The salespeople where very upbeat and positive about the z10 and where upset they had no more in stock because there where allot of people calling that wanted the device.

I also picked up my new T-Mobile version of the z10 and sold my unlocked version to a friend of mine I had owed a favor to, he is also very excited to have it and is coming over from the iPhone 5 platform as I did. There you have it, four more users added to the Blackberry user base here in the USA and as for me, I just keep preaching the Blackberry z10 to as many folks as I can here. I look forward to contributing to this great CB community in the future. It's great to be back.
    Very nice!

03-26-13 02:32 PM
    Very nice!

Thanks Erinn, I always enjoy your feedback.
    ErinnM likes this.
    03-26-13 02:35 PM
    sell like H E L L

bungaboy likes this.
    03-26-13 02:35 PM
    I wonder which state has the highest market share for BB. I'd be interested to know if the data is out there.
    03-26-13 02:43 PM
    mine was the total opposite. Will probably detail it in a separate thread.
    03-26-13 02:48 PM