Op im in the exact same boat as you pal!. Every Single day I'm on here, reading the forums and the news I feel like I'm going to know EVERYTHING, about this phone before I ever get it. I haven't purchased any accessories. But, I have been thinking about it every day.i actually have my shopping cart full on amazon of goodies. Only reason I haven't placed the order yet is because, I'm waiting for some reviews from other Z10 owners before I actually purchase lol.. Don't ask me why.
    03-09-13 02:56 PM
    I haven't been reading on to many of the tips and tricks so far...I want to figure them out for myself, unless I get stuck.
    So unlike when I got my first real smartphone (palm treo), and made a young friend who worked with me figure out/show me how to do anything with it.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9850 using Tapatalk
    03-09-13 03:15 PM
    From what I've been reading, the Z10 is the " first real smartphone"!
    the dash and Nels like this.
    03-09-13 07:53 PM
    I bought a case and a battery back up kit, owning these things makes getting a Z10 real somehow!
    03-09-13 08:45 PM
    I've ordered the Otterbox, Battery Charging Bundle, and Leather Pocket Pouch from CrackBerry. Ordered 64gb sd card and car charger for amazon.
    03-09-13 08:55 PM
    My Leather Pocket was delivered today, fast shipping and delivery (only took 2 days). Thank you ShopCrackberry. Now all I need is the Z10
    03-09-13 11:37 PM
    32 Gb Card
    BlackBerry Microfiber Pocket (Red)
    BlackBerry Battery Charger Bundle
    BlackBerry Leather Swivel Holster

Just sitting here transferring some tunes and ringtones hoping MTS will get their Z10's this week.
    03-09-13 11:55 PM
    Nice to see people in the US already gearing up before the release. It will be worth the wait. You will love it once you get the z10. Spread the word once you get it. Hoping at the US launch they'll have the 10.1 OS update along with it.

CB10- z10
    pels_17 and BernFlo like this.
    03-10-13 01:36 AM
    I ordered a poetic atmosphere and a poetic borderline (both grey) and nillkin hard case. Stillll waiting for them. Zagg invisible shield when on fairly early on.
    03-10-13 01:44 AM
    Considering the GRIN, I take it, it's everything we're all hoping for!?
    Yes! I originally got it as a second device, with my Nexus 4 remaining as my main device. After a week, I ended up selling the N4 lol. There are a few apps that I miss, but I literally have no gripes with the OS whatsoever (well...except the hub not going back to default position, but I don't even notice anymore, since I got into the habit of just going back to the top before I leave).

The screen is gorgeous, by the way! It's a fingerprint magnet, but colors look so amazing on it! I would say color saturation is on par with the iPhone 5. Contrast is the best I have ever seen on an LCD!

Feel free to ask me if you have any specific questions
    BernFlo likes this.
    03-10-13 03:36 AM
    My Leather Pocket was delivered today, fast shipping and delivery (only took 2 days). Thank you ShopCrackberry. Now all I need is the Z10
    http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8365/8...af881980_z.jpg
    I got the same case! i love it. Keeps my Z10 safe while in my pocket and the device is naked while in use. win-win! hope you enjoy your Z10 when you get it! One thing to note about the case is that it is a bit of a tight fit but with time will loosen up!
    03-10-13 03:47 AM
    Oh man, although I will be getting a Transform Hardshell, and a charging bundle complete with an extra battery for pre-ordering the device a week before it came out, I went out to get a Transform shell and an extra battery for a very cheap price of 68 dollars for both...

What a deal, and having an extra screen protector that comes along with the hardshell isnt a bad thing too.

Posted via CB10
    03-10-13 04:00 AM
    Anyone have any experience with this item on Amazon? Amazon.com: Sunny Savers Blackberry Z10 Twin Dual WHITE WAVE Desktop Charger Dock & Spare Battery Charger Sync & Charge Pod - Part of the InventCase� Accessories Range: Electronics
    I looks cool and I like that it comes in both black and white. But no reviews yet so I'm skeptical.
    03-10-13 08:53 AM
    32 Gb Card
    BlackBerry Microfiber Pocket (Red)
    BlackBerry Battery Charger Bundle
    BlackBerry Leather Swivel Holster

Just sitting here transferring some tunes and ringtones hoping MTS will get their Z10's this week.
    Hey a fellow Winnipeg BlackBerry fan. MTS? So sorry you are with them. Everyone I know who was mts switched to Bell just to get the Z10. I work in communications and mts is the worst. I am on Rogers and have friends on Telus that all love their new BlackBerry. You stuck in a contract?

Posted via CB10
    03-10-13 09:12 AM
    Just wanted to share. My purchase of the battery charger bundle is already paying off. Even without having my Z10, I'm using it to charge my old BB phone and PB. I'm really liking this charger, it's GREAT!!!
    03-10-13 12:03 PM
    Hey a fellow Winnipeg BlackBerry fan. MTS? So sorry you are with them. Everyone I know who was mts switched to Bell just to get the Z10. I work in communications and mts is the worst. I am on Rogers and have friends on Telus that all love their new BlackBerry. You stuck in a contract?

Posted via CB10
    Contract is not as much of a big deal as is the coverage I require. Buying the Z10 outright. I replaced my Storm with the Bold 9900 last year, cause I couldn't wait any longer.

Used to be with Rogers, but they sucked around Lake Manitoba. Complained to the rep and he told me to go to Portage la Prairie or Tuelon.

I said, "What's the point of having a cell for emergencies, if I have to get in my car and drive somewhere?"

"Well cell towers a million bucks" he said.

Pissed me off so much, I vowed I'd never go back. Doubt the others would be much better for coverage.

Shouldn't be too much longer. MTS said, "Beginning of March", so I'll give them another 6 months.
    03-10-13 01:21 PM
    I've got my pouch in hand and my order for the battery bundle is back-ordered. Having the pouch did make me feel better. I can now test the size of my awesome new Zed 10 (to be) in my pocket!
    03-21-13 10:37 AM
    Bought Poetic Blue Case and Then I saw the red transformation case for a steal and swooped it up. Bought a few screen protectors and even bought one for my PB just so it wont feel left out.
    03-21-13 11:17 AM
    the microfiber case is nice esp if you want to shirt pocket it. I didnt want to shirt pocket the leather case. I used to years ago with the curve. The microfiber is much more comfortable and well made!
    03-21-13 04:59 PM
44 12