While the rest of the world will be up grading, once again, we here in the USA have to wait for the carriers to get their act together.

Fortunately, I installed the latest leak, so they can kiss ( insert your choice of words here) .

Posted via CB10
    05-14-13 09:19 AM
    While the rest of the world will be up grading, once again, we here in the USA have to wait for the carriers to get their act together.

Fortunately, I installed the latest leak, so they can kiss ( insert your choice of words here) .

Posted via CB10
    Atleast you aren't getting mad at blackberry for this like some people are!

Posted via CB10
    05-14-13 09:21 AM

Posted via CB10
    How true! Especially Verizon they are crazy, they think cuz they almost own the wireless industry they could do what ever they want with there customers, SHAME ON THEM VERIZON!

Posted via CB10
    05-14-13 09:21 AM
    I know this will be an unpopular position, but I would rather wait for my carrier -- t-mo usa -- to sort the software before sticking it on the phone. We got the phones later, as well. But as you pointed out, those with a need can always load the leaked software. Please do.
    05-14-13 09:27 AM
    I know this will be an unpopular position, but I would rather wait for my carrier -- t-mo usa -- to sort the software before sticking it on the phone. We got the phones later, as well. But as you pointed out, those with a need can always load the leaked software. Please do.
    Please reread my post. I believe I said I installed the leak.

Posted via CB10
    05-14-13 09:32 AM
    Time to take a trip to Canada to download the Os? Lol fml

Posted via CB10
    05-14-13 09:33 AM