Hi everyone.
    I use Gmail Calendar as my default calendar. A few weeks ago, I created a calendar with the TV shows I watch in an internet site (I don't remember the name); that site gave me back an URL which I pasted in a Gmail Calendar form (it's a kind of subscription to the calendar) and, voil, the TV shows events pop up in the calendar .
    There is only one problem: I can't see the "URL Calendar" on my Z10.
    May someone helps me?
    Thanks.

P.s.: sorry for my bad English!

Posted via CB10
    11-18-13 05:00 PM
    This is only a guess because I have never used a website that links things to my calendar, but this could be an option as to why. This link you used may have not actually added the content to YOUR calendar. Is it possible for you the post a screen shot of your web browser? Google calender can have other calendars linked to your calendar. On the browser they look like they are actually on yours, but they technically aren't. They are view-able on yours, but the BB doesn't pull them onto your device because they aren't actually on YOUR calendar.

I think that I am probably explaining this confusing and maybe not 100% correctly, but it is my guess as to what you may be experiencing. Couldn't really think of how to word my guess explanation correctly haha.
    11-18-13 05:19 PM
    https://www.google.com/calendar/syncselect

Click that link, sign in with your Google account and select what calendars you want to sync with your device
    11-18-13 05:29 PM
    This is only a guess because I have never used a website that links things to my calendar, but this could be an option as to why. This link you used may have not actually added the content to YOUR calendar. Is it possible for you the post a screen shot of your web browser? Google calender can have other calendars linked to your calendar. On the browser they look like they are actually on yours, but they technically aren't. They are view-able on yours, but the BB doesn't pull them onto your device because they aren't actually on YOUR calendar.

I think that I am probably explaining this confusing and maybe not 100% correctly, but it is my guess as to what you may be experiencing. Couldn't really think of how to word my guess explanation correctly haha.
    I think your ideas are basically correct.

https://www.google.com/calendar/syncselect

Click that link, sign in with your Google account and select what calendars you want to sync with your device
    Thank you very much! This solves my problem, and now I can see the TV shows events even in my Z10.
    11-19-13 12:04 PM