Alright so I'm sure many people are in the same boat as me where you switched over to the bbz10 with hopes of access to many of the popular apps today. I understand side loading but I'm not happy running an archaic version of Instagram. So all I want to know is where the native apps for Instagram, snapchat, cibc mobile banking, shazam, sound Hound and all the other amazing apps BlackBerry users should have full access too are and when they will be here.

Posted via CB10
    04-25-13 04:03 PM
    Alright so I'm sure many people are in the same boat as me where you switched over to the bbz10 with hopes of access to many of the popular apps today. I understand side loading but I'm not happy running an archaic version of Instagram. So all I want to know is where the native apps for Instagram, snapchat, cibc mobile banking, shazam, sound Hound and all the other amazing apps BlackBerry users should have full access too are and when they will be here.

Posted via CB10
    Contact the developer of each app and ask them no one here will have that information

Posted via CB10
    habs_fan, Mecca EL and potatoguy like this.
    04-25-13 04:05 PM
    archaic version of Instagram
    What? Mine is in English.
    chrispdm1 likes this.
    04-25-13 04:07 PM
    Thank you, and that's what I have been trying to do but even getting responses from some of the developers is getting hard

Posted via CB10
    04-25-13 04:08 PM
    BlackBerry built devices that app developers can easily develop apps for. They run smooth and the design of native blackberry apps isn't complex. It isn't in their hands anymore. They did what they were supposed to do. Now it's time for the app developers to do their job.

Posted via CB10
    Sorry not in your boat... Im on my Yacht called Zzzz10
    All i need is here...
    I understand that, it's just becoming frustrating that the developers are taking so long

Posted via CB10
    04-25-13 04:09 PM
    Has anyone by chance contacted any developers and has any news on any apps

Posted via CB10
    04-25-13 04:12 PM
    I agree with you, but to be honest everyone should get on BlackBerry's side and inquire why these developers are lagging in relations to making apps for BlackBerry 10. There's no excuse. BlackBerry wants everybody on board, but the developers are being sketchy. I say we support BlackBerry and point the finger at the app makers.

Posted via CB10
    potatoguy likes this.
    04-25-13 04:16 PM
    Exactly, don't get me wrong I don't mean to point any fingers at BlackBerry I'm just frustrated at the developers and their lack of support, the z10 has the capabilities of being an extremely popular phone, it would Suck to see blackberry lose support due to lack of apps because of unsupportive developers

Posted via CB10
    04-25-13 04:22 PM
    The more money ppl spend on BBworld the faster other devs will come... So enjoy the phone search the webstore and have fun
    04-25-13 04:27 PM
    So you can put your Voice in here..
    http://forums.crackberry.com/general...-tweet-798920/
    04-25-13 04:31 PM

Posted via CB10
    Cibc is already there. I have it. Bottom of the attached screen shot. Search in blackberry world. I've also heard on here that instagram is working on an app.
    Upset about applications-img_00000077.png

Posted via CB10
    04-25-13 04:31 PM
    Its down to sales...

How many BB10 devices have been sold and are in use? I have a playbook and a couple of millions others do to. And we have bugger all apps. ios has many millions and andriod many many more. Until BB10 reaches a critical mass of devices (and I have no idea what that is) they won't develop. Some won't ever as they are so addicted to apple it hurts.

Nothing BB can do but get more devices out there - and different screen sizes doesn't help. Personally I need intuit pay (credit card app which is critical to my business) to work on BB10 before I could ditch my s3 as my main smartphone, my curve handles email better and I still use that but can't justify the costs of a Z or a Q.
    h20work likes this.
    04-25-13 04:35 PM
    Ya I actually just downloaded cibc, the only Instagram I know of working is the android side load which I have done but it is out of date and slow, I was using a friends iphone the other day and envied how smooth the native app worked on that device

Posted via CB10
    04-25-13 04:35 PM
    I honestly know that it's frustrating not having certain apps. But I'm sure you knew that they weren't available when you bought the phone.
    04-25-13 05:46 PM
    So you bought the phone before verifying the app situation and NOW you're complaining ? WAh wah
    04-25-13 05:54 PM
    With the large numbers of Android and iOS users that are now switching to BlackBerry, hopefully the app developers are realizing this and are working to create them for the BB10 platform.

Suggestion for a new thread... " App requests from prior Android and iOS users"
    04-25-13 06:19 PM

Posted via CB10
    Are you not paying attention?

BlackBerry World - CIBC Mobile Banking
    04-25-13 06:37 PM
    Ya I actually just downloaded cibc, the only Instagram I know of working is the android side load which I have done but it is out of date and slow, I was using a friends iphone the other day and envied how smooth the native app worked on that device

Posted via CB10
    I have the latest version of instagram, converted, if you need it. Just PM me
    04-25-13 06:45 PM
    Sounds like you get upset easily. I have not problem with waiting for Soundhound. I have a lot of new apps to get to know better until then.
    04-25-13 06:55 PM
    Cibc is already there. I have it. Bottom of the attached screen shot. Search in blackberry world. I've also heard on here that instagram is working on an app.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000077.png 
Views:	404 
Size:	452.0 KB 
ID:	155030

Posted via CB10
    CIBC is only available in Canada and the USA. I'm in Australia and have emailed CIBC about and was told to use the mobile site! I told them that wasn't the point of my email and asked again why it's not available in Australia. They haven't responded.

So I agree that we need to email the developers but they seem to not care that much.
    04-25-13 07:11 PM