So after upgrading my os to 10.2.1.575 on the Z10, it made me set up/link my email accounts all over again on the phone. Most of them worked, but my yahoo account didn't work. I keep typing the correct password, then it says "Saving and verifying your settings" - but after waiting for it to load, it says

"The server for account Yahoo! - "my email" [https://mobile.login.yahoo.com, port 443] can't be reached. The settings might be incorrect of the server could be temporarily offline. Check your settings and try again.

Now what could I be doing wrong?
    11-20-13 02:55 PM
    When you add the account are you just doing it by email and password or going to advanced settings and choosing a yahoo account first then adding address and password?
    11-20-13 03:07 PM
    "The server for account Yahoo! - "my email" [https://mobile.login.yahoo.com, port 443] can't be reached. The settings might be incorrect of the server could be temporarily offline. Check your settings and try again.

Now what could I be doing wrong? [/QUOTE]

If you're using wifi for the setup, try setting it up using your mobile network.
    Guess it should work. Did for me.
    shawncaliber and PatrickMJS like this.
    11-20-13 03:26 PM
    today I found a problem with my gmail account in 10.2.1.1055 the problem was not receiving mail everything else work like contacts and calendar.

I deleted then add it again and after added i reboot my z10 and everything goes well
    11-20-13 03:28 PM

If you're using wifi for the setup, try setting it up using your mobile network.
    Guess it should work. Did for me.
    You my friend are the greatest. Thank you very much.
    11-20-13 06:06 PM

Now what could I be doing wrong?
    Guess it should work. Did for me.[/QUOTE]

Hmmm... interesting. After I installed 10.2.1.1055, and restored the backup file via BlackBerry Link, my BBM contacts and conversations all appeared... but to type in a chat, all I would get was "restoring bbm". For hours, I kept checking, still "restoring bbm". FYI: my Z10 was on wifi with the BlackBerry logo beside the wifi symbol. Then I turned off my wifi, the BlackBerry logo is now beside the Bell LTE symbol. About half and hour later, I see a big green checkmark saying BM restored.

Methinks some of these 1055 restore issues are more easily sorted out when your mobile service is on and the wifi is off.

I hope this helps others with troubleshooting.
    11-20-13 09:08 PM