The update that was just released that ends in ".85" keeps showing up on my phone like I didn't download and install it yet.... but I went through the process twice. does that mean I wasted space by downloading and installing the same thing twice? The same update keeps showing up and it's confusing me. Also does anyone else notice when playing songs, the speaker seems to cut in and out get muffled and unmuffled? And no, it's not my hand covering up the speaker

Thanks
    03-02-13 12:25 PM
    Try a battery pull and then see if the same update prompt comes up. Weird one...
    03-02-13 12:33 PM
    The update that was just released that ends in ".85" keeps showing up on my phone like I didn't download and install it yet.... but I went through the process twice. does that mean I wasted space by downloading and installing the same thing twice? The same update keeps showing up and it's confusing me. Also does anyone else notice when playing songs, the speaker seems to cut in and out get muffled and unmuffled? And no, it's not my hand covering up the speaker

Thanks
    You are lucky, Let to show for me once, no need for twice only once still no updates for us.

Posted via CB10
    03-02-13 12:36 PM
    It's still happening. Just got another notification to download .85. My current version is .672 even though I have repeatedly downloaded the .85m any suggestions? It's confusing me

Thanks
    03-03-13 01:42 PM
    Anyone have any ideas??
    03-03-13 06:52 PM
    I'm having the same issue with 10.0.9.422. I'm on Verizon, and they dont have any idea why it couldd be happening either. I'm kinda hoping that it'll get fixed when the 10.0.10.x update is released.
    04-04-13 10:45 AM
    I think I have an idea. Have you deleted any of the pre installed social apps or YouTube, box/dropbox? I have the same problem, but if I keep all those preloaded things I don't get asked if I want to update.
    On the update page it lists the update as as "BlackBerry 10 Applications" right?

Just an idea tho

Posted via CB10
    lips_ likes this.
    04-04-13 10:58 AM
    happen to me before...when I got the phone I deleted what I don't used like link something, drop box etc then the phone was giving me the same update over and over..so I reinstalled all those things then put it in the same folder cause I don't want to see them then the update stopped coming in once updated..
    Bobert_123 likes this.
    04-04-13 10:59 AM
    happen to me before...when I got the phone I deleted what I don't used like link something, drop box etc then the phone was giving me the same update over and over..so I reinstalled all those things then put it in the same folder cause I don't want to see them then the update stopped coming in once updated..
    Exactly

It wastes 19 megabytes of space which kinda sucks

Posted via CB10
    04-04-13 11:09 AM
    04-04-13 11:13 AM
    Please stop doing battery pull!!! This is no longer needed. The reason you keep seeing this update is because you have deleted one or two of the apps that came with the updates. Eg. Foresquare or tweeter etc

Posted via CB10
    04-04-13 11:30 AM
    Exactly

It wastes 19 megabytes of space which kinda suck

Posted via CB10
    that is right waste of mb we should have the choice of what we wants on our phone..as for me unusable of certain native app that I would gladly see gone..So then why are they still keep pushing it?
    04-04-13 10:51 PM