Oky, Well my post isn't about a new update available or something.

But i really think that us middle east people should stand out and Start flooding Blackberry Pages on Twitter and FB and any other place if we could!

Because its just not fare that every single country is getting more and more updates like this new update came out 10.0.10 like WTF where is our cut ?! where is our rights ? we need to get supported more.
    Trust me if we dont move fast, i'm telling you guys when the 10.1 comes out we might not get it until months later or we might not at all!

Thats All because BlackBerry isn't Supporting us like in USA and UK or any other place and again its not FARE

Support us please and Start Contacting BlackBerry that we need Support
    Mashail J. likes this.
    04-02-13 06:34 PM
    Not FARE .....=> Agree +1
    04-02-13 06:40 PM
    I couldn't agree more with this guy! This is very true and dammit BlackBerry, start supporting the Middle East more often such as music and movies which are not yet supported in BBWorld. Have some love for us as well goddammit!
    04-02-13 06:42 PM
    I couldn't agree more with this guy! This is very true and dammit BlackBerry, start supporting the Middle East more often such as music and movies which are not yet supported in BBWorld. Have some love for us as well goddammit!
    That is a dream will never ever come to true for us, we are the unknown part for BlackBerry side of view! So i'm going to do is my Job and its Flooding them like i did and i will keep every single time i'm on PC
    04-02-13 06:50 PM
    ver 10.0.10.82 is available for MTC TOUCH users in the LEBANON.
    Worked for me.
    I am not sure about the other carrier ALFA. I think they are also pushing out OS updates.
    04-02-13 06:59 PM
    ver 10.0.10.82 is available for MTC TOUCH users in the LEBANON.
    Worked for me.
    I am not sure about the other carrier ALFA. I think they are also pushing out OS updates.
    we got that update! but we didnt get the trest like 10.0.10.85 or .99
    04-02-13 07:05 PM
    - the new update ain't available
    - no movies and music in BW
    - a few apps are there in BW, but some ppl get a message that they are not available to this device

WTH

Posted via CB10
    04-02-13 07:12 PM
    .82, .85 and .99 are more or less the same update - not much difference as they are country/carrier versions of the same.
    What is important is the 10.0.10.xx update. So we all have the latest.
    We should look out for the next one which is the 10.1 update.
    04-02-13 07:17 PM
    - the new update ain't available
    - no movies and music in BW
    - a few apps are there in BW, but some ppl get a message that they are not available to this device

WTH

Posted via CB10
    You are right! Thats what i'm saying,

this is an example an app called Keek, Its not available in Middle east in BlackBerry but in Android and in Iphone it is :'(
    04-02-13 07:19 PM
    yes you are right - but keek being not available in the Middle East on BB is an app developer issue and not an OS issue.
    04-02-13 07:42 PM
    My post isn't about app issues or os issues my post is about blackberry isn't supporting us the STL 100-1

Posted via CB10
    04-03-13 06:14 AM
    Oky, Well my post isn't about a new update available or something.

But i really think that us middle east people should stand out and Start flooding Blackberry Pages on Twitter and FB and any other place if we could!

Because its just not fare that every single country is getting more and more updates like this new update came out 10.0.10 like WTF where is our cut ?! where is our rights ? we need to get supported more.
    Trust me if we dont move fast, i'm telling you guys when the 10.1 comes out we might not get it until months later or we might not at all!

Thats All because BlackBerry isn't Supporting us like in USA and UK or any other place and again its not FARE

Support us please and Start Contacting BlackBerry that we need Support
    Well.. I Tried it but was S**t scared seeing "A Fatal error occured during update".. Thought my device would be be bricked...Whew...!! It restarted and nothing happened...i think I will wait fro the OTA Message for the update.....!! But Thanks anyway.
    04-03-13 08:12 AM