I'm liking the new UI. It still has some bugs, like swiping up predicted words doesn't always work 100%, but overall I like the look and feel. I especially like the advanced interactions.

As for battery life, as if this writing at midnight u an at 13% and I unplugged this morning at 7:15am on medium usage. Mostly emails, texting, BBM, and Facebook and Twitter, with a little Web browsing in there.

Posted via CB10
    Yes I noticed the swipe up predictions aren't working really well especially the space bar button. Most of the rest of the phone is working fine. I like this phone now. I don't mind sticking to this phone for a few years as long as there's support and constant updates.
    10-03-14 10:50 AM
    I'm liking the new UI. It still has some bugs, like swiping up predicted words doesn't always work 100%, but overall I like the look and feel. I especially like the advanced interactions.

As for battery life, as if this writing at midnight u an at 13% and I unplugged this morning at 7:15am on medium usage. Mostly emails, texting, BBM, and Facebook and Twitter, with a little Web browsing in there.

Posted via CB10
    Yes I noticed the swipe up predictions aren't working really well especially the space bar button. Most of the rest of the phone is working fine. I like this phone now. I don't mind sticking to this phone for a few years as long as there's support and constant updates.
    These problems have already been address and all finding and fixes can be found over at the BB10 leak/beta OS forum.
    Here the fix for your issues.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...1052-a-955879/
    10-03-14 11:28 AM
    Hi all, good to know that you all like it and am on it for about 3 weeks ,love the UI and suddenly the headphones stopped working I tried all fix mentioned in the forum without success. These headphones works on other devices but not on my Z10 stl 100-2. Has anyone had this problem,i know it's leak OS can't complain.

Thanks again to all.

Posted via CB10
    10-03-14 01:48 PM
    These problems have already been address and all finding and fixes can be found over at the BB10 leak/beta OS forum.
    Here the fix for your issues.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...1052-a-955879/
    I think you're mistaken. We don't have problems with the keyboard speed delaying, it's just hard to swipe up for applying predictions. Especially the spacebar.
    10-04-14 02:53 AM
29 12