Hey, I've had my Z10 for 5 weeks now.

Since the most recent firmware upgrade my IMAP has been totally unreliable. I will randomly, unknowingly, stop receiving emails from my IMAP account (gmail). There appears to be no problems with connecting to the server and I can still send emails, just not receive them. This has been INCREDIBLY problematic; three times I stopped receiving email part way through the day, missing important late afternoon emails. I removed the account and added it again after the first 'encounter', but alas that did not help. The emails re-appear upon device restart.

Anyone else have this happen?

Unfortunately I need a reliable email experience and had to pull my Nexus 4 out of the drawer and use it again.
    03-08-13 09:26 AM
    I have exactly the same problem - a Rogers customer and they have indicated others with same issue - very frustrating
    03-08-13 05:18 PM
    Were you on wifi or on your carrier's network when this was going on? If you were on wifi, there a TCP/IDLE timeout issue (theres a thread somewhere on it). Solution, change the settings on the router or new router
    03-08-13 06:17 PM
    Yup seems to be a wifi issue. When i'm strictly connected to the mobile network no problems. However on two occasions when i have been connected to the wifi at home for a long time i notice i was not getting my emails (gmail). After I disconnected form the wifi it worked.
    05-10-13 09:34 AM