Hi,

Just a quick thread in relation to my Blackberry Z10 which was on Vodafone UK, I wanted it unlocked because voda was going to give me a good deal on my new contract. Tried a couple of mobile unlock shops but wanted big money to unlock, so had a look on Ebay UK there is a seller """ rst-gsm "" put search in for him. check his feedback I did put CRACKBERRY

Well my Z10 is now unlocked for less than �18 GBP

I'm not affiliated or know his person in anyway, but thought it would help other members of the forum looking to unlock their phones.
    11-24-13 04:01 AM
    Hi,

Just a quick thread in relation to my Blackberry Z10 which was on Vodafone UK, I wanted it unlocked because voda was going to give me a good deal on my new contract. Tried a couple of mobile unlock shops but wanted big money to unlock, so had a look on Ebay UK there is a seller """ rst-gsm "" put search in for him. check his feedback I did put CRACKBERRY

Well my Z10 is now unlocked for less than �18 GBP

I'm not affiliated or know his person in anyway, but thought it would help other members of the forum looking to unlock their phones.
    Thanks, I will check him out cheaper than T-Mobile.

There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
    11-24-13 04:53 AM
    Called up AT&T and got my unlock code for free, right from my carrier. Of course I have had the Z since launch and have been an AT&T customer for over 20 years. This is how I always get unlock codes for my devices, free, and right from the carrier themselves.
    11-24-13 05:15 AM
    Yes know it free after contract finishes, but for some reason my provider couldn't find my Imei number on data base because I bought it outright not from them ?so had to go this root to get unlocked
    Called up AT&T and got my unlock code for free, right from my carrier. Of course I have had the Z since launch and have been an AT&T customer for over 20 years. This is how I always get unlock codes for my devices, free, and right from the carrier themselves.
    11-24-13 05:19 AM