Hi,

Just a quick thread in relation to my Blackberry Z10 which was on Vodafone UK, I wanted it unlocked because voda was going to give me a good deal on my new contract. Tried a couple of mobile unlock shops but wanted big money to unlock, so had a look on Ebay UK there is a seller """ rst-gsm "" put search in for him. check his feedback I did put CRACKBERRY

Well my Z10 is now unlocked for less than 18 GBP

I'm not affiliated or know his person in anyway, but thought it would help other members of the forum looking to unlock their phones.
    11-24-13 05:01 AM
    Hi,

Just a quick thread in relation to my Blackberry Z10 which was on Vodafone UK, I wanted it unlocked because voda was going to give me a good deal on my new contract. Tried a couple of mobile unlock shops but wanted big money to unlock, so had a look on Ebay UK there is a seller """ rst-gsm "" put search in for him. check his feedback I did put CRACKBERRY

Well my Z10 is now unlocked for less than 18 GBP

I'm not affiliated or know his person in anyway, but thought it would help other members of the forum looking to unlock their phones.
    Thanks, I will check him out cheaper than T-Mobile.

There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
    11-24-13 05:53 AM
    Called up AT&T and got my unlock code for free, right from my carrier. Of course I have had the Z since launch and have been an AT&T customer for over 20 years. This is how I always get unlock codes for my devices, free, and right from the carrier themselves.
    11-24-13 06:15 AM
    Yes know it free after contract finishes, but for some reason my provider couldn't find my Imei number on data base because I bought it outright not from them ?so had to go this root to get unlocked
    Called up AT&T and got my unlock code for free, right from my carrier. Of course I have had the Z since launch and have been an AT&T customer for over 20 years. This is how I always get unlock codes for my devices, free, and right from the carrier themselves.
    11-24-13 06:19 AM