Told you it would sell just as fast in the US as everywhere else.

And...trolls...don't bother saying "They didn't get many in" or any such comment below. Every single place that ever sold out of the Z10 people say it's a supply issue. Really? 1000 places in a row? Months after launch?

It's also sold out at every Best Buy in my town.

BlackBerry - Z10 Mobile Phone (Unlocked) - Black - Z10
    03-23-13 08:50 PM
    That's great news, the 'yellow rag' hedge-fund supporting financial blogs were reporting (if you can call it that) on Friday, doom and gloom, they got the stock down almost 9% in one day. I can see a big pop up coming for the stock this week.
    03-23-13 09:02 PM
    Tried to buy at my local AT&T store and sold out , went to best buy and sold out. Will get more in on Monday
    03-23-13 09:03 PM
    Z10 and Q10 will do very well in the US

Just checking out the customer reviews. ,inks provided in this thread below:

http://forums.crackberry.com/general...od-net-786275/
    BlackistheBerry likes this.
    03-23-13 09:06 PM
    Available at every store in New York City and the suburbs. And around Washington, DC. And a half dozen ZIP Codes I checked. Stores seem to have more than enough inventory. Try 10001 (NYC), 20001 (DC),
    Irrational Fanboys should check more accurately before calling people trolls.
    Spencerdl and kevinnugent like this.
    03-23-13 09:09 PM
    Sold out ... at $800! Wow is that the retail price in the U.S, $150 more than in Canada? Notice that it is unlocked, maybe lots of them will end up on ebay.

Posted via CB10
    03-23-13 09:10 PM
    Ummmmmm. I think the OP said "ONLINE"
    Available at every store in New York City and the suburbs. And around Washington, DC. And a half dozen ZIP Codes I checked. Stores seem to have more than enough inventory. Try 10001 (NYC), 20001 (DC),
    SDTRMG likes this.
    03-23-13 09:12 PM
    Nice! And it'll only get better.

Posted via CB10
    03-23-13 09:20 PM
    Extremely misleading title. While it "may" be sold out online, the link you posted would not be proof of that as you posted a link for the UNLOCKED version and not a carrier-subsidized version.

This link would be a better indicator - BlackBerry - Z10 4G LTE Mobile Phone - Black (AT&T) - STL100-3
    03-23-13 09:22 PM
    Great to hear Team BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    03-23-13 09:22 PM
    Ummmmmm. I think the OP said "ONLINE"
    Ummmmm read his entire post. "It's also sold out at every Best Buy in my town." Must be a very small town.
    03-23-13 09:23 PM
    Seems you like to make assumptions as they suit your need too. ha ha
    Ummmmm read his entire post. "It's also sold out at every Best Buy in my town." Must be a very small town.
    03-23-13 09:27 PM
    Whatever brother. Sold out here, there, many places in many countries over last couple months. Every time it happens, the trolls come out. You can say it sucks, you can say it's not selling, you can shout if from the rooftops....but the truth is, it is selling very, very well, and it's an amazing phone. Trolls are going to have to suck it....hard....because it's an unqualified hit.
    ismarkwright and AbsoluteT23 like this.
    03-23-13 09:41 PM
    So just making sure I have your position clear, because there is still some available in arguably the largest market in the States, you believe it couldn't be sold out anywhere unless it's a small town?

Posted via CB10
    peter9477 likes this.
    03-23-13 09:42 PM
    Sold out online one day after release is pretty amazing... doesn't matter where this happens and with contract or not...

If this is an iphone/droid event, the same group of people nit picking in this thread would have been singing praises already don't you think?
    03-23-13 09:57 PM
    Of course. Instead they try to crap the thread , get a flame war going ,get it closed.That way no one sees it . So predictable.

Sold out online one day after release is pretty amazing... doesn't matter where this happens and with contract or not...

If this is an iphone/droid event, the same group of people nit picking in this thread would have been singing praises already don't you think?
    03-23-13 10:00 PM
    Whatever brother. Sold out here, there, many places in many countries over last couple months. Every time it happens, the trolls come out. You can say it sucks, you can say it's not selling, you can shout if from the rooftops....but the truth is, it is selling very, very well, and it's an amazing phone. Trolls are going to have to suck it....hard....because it's an unqualified hit.
    Of course you have firm sales numbers that you can suck on to prove your case that "it's an unqualified hit". In spite of the fact that plenty of Best Buy and AT&T stores have it in stock. I guess the lack of lines and adequate inventory help you out.

BTW - I have a Zee10. Had it since launch. Just because I don't bow down to the great BlackBerry (as you clearly do - right on your knees) in no way makes me a troll. But if you want to see trolls (and conspiracies) everywhere, that's your choice.

Unqualified hit. "many countries over last couple months". It came out 7 weeks ago. 30 January, remember? In New York. With Kevin's haircut. When they handed out a bunch.

Keep digging that hole brother.
    03-23-13 10:02 PM
    Submitted my first ever article to Seeking alpha based on this.

Even through in some unsupported bull crap at the end. But that's par for the seeking alpha course.

Might as well make up lies for that site that are bullish in nature.
    03-23-13 10:03 PM

Except it's really not sold out online: BlackBerry - Z10 4G LTE Mobile Phone - Black (AT&T) - STL100-3
    03-23-13 10:03 PM
    Well I spoke to a Verizon rep today after I came from BestBuy checking out the Z10 (they sold one), and placed my pre-order and she said I was the first one today (5PM) and the demand was not there for the Z10 and they had plenty so there was nothing for me to worry about, I would get it by Thursday and the Verizon stores will have it Friday.......I cancelled my order, going to store on Friday and do a detailed HANDS ON
    03-23-13 10:10 PM
    Except that the ones without contract are sold out
    03-23-13 10:12 PM
    Of course you have firm sales numbers that you can suck on to prove your case that "it's an unqualified hit". In spite of the fact that plenty of Best Buy and AT&T stores have it in stock. I guess the lack of lines and adequate inventory help you out.

BTW - I have a Zee10. Had it since launch. Just because I don't bow down to the great BlackBerry (as you clearly do - right on your knees) in no way makes me a troll. But if you want to see trolls (and conspiracies) everywhere, that's your choice.

Unqualified hit. "many countries over last couple months". It came out 7 weeks ago. 30 January, remember? In New York. With Kevin's haircut. When they handed out a bunch.

January 30th was the launch date...

Posted via CB10
    03-23-13 10:17 PM
    Except that the ones without contract are sold out
    Best Buy never has a large stock of unlocked phones to begin with... Especially not one as brand new as the Z10.
    03-23-13 10:21 PM
    Please go on, tell us more about yourself . ha ha

AbsoluteT23 likes this.
    03-23-13 10:23 PM
    All the Best Buy stores and AT&T stores here in East Texas still have plenty
    03-23-13 10:27 PM
38 12