Unlocked Blackberry Z10 Available March 1 | Wall St. Cheat Sheet

Research in Motion�s (NASDAQ:BBRY) first smartphone of 2013, the BlackBerry Z10, will not be released in the U.S. until March 1, 2013. It is already on sale in the UK, Canada, and UAE � but only versions locked into contracts. UK fans who want to get their hands on a SIM-free, unlocked version will also have to wait until March 1, when it will be available for a price tag of 534 pounds through mobile device retailer, Clove.
    These stocks are hitting our Profit Targets. Click here now to discover winning stocks!

The BlackBerry Z10 is a touchscreen-based smartphone that features the new BlackBerry 10 mobile operating system, multitouch gestures, an 8 megapixel camera, voice control, and online application distribution platform, BlackBerry World.

One much-buzzed-about new camera feature is called TimeShift, which allows users to take multiple pictures in one shot and then select the best version. Group pictures spoiled by one person blinking or making a face may forever be a thing of the past.
    02-17-13 12:54 PM
    What a weird article?
    Unlocked Z10's have been available since Jan/31/2013.......
    I got really excited when I saw the headline to this on yahoo finance.
    But this thing just doesn't make any sense..
    02-17-13 12:58 PM
    Where can I get an unlocked z10
    02-17-13 01:07 PM
    Where can I get an unlocked z10
    I can buy you one in Canada and unlock it and ship it. PM me for details.
    02-17-13 01:53 PM
    Unlocked Blackberry Z10 Available March 1 | Wall St. Cheat Sheet

Research in Motion’s (NASDAQ:BBRY) first smartphone of 2013, the BlackBerry Z10, will not be released in the U.S. until March 1, 2013. It is already on sale in the UK, Canada, and UAE — but only versions locked into contracts. UK fans who want to get their hands on a SIM-free, unlocked version will also have to wait until March 1, when it will be available for a price tag of 534 pounds through mobile device retailer, Clove.
    These stocks are hitting our Profit Targets. Click here now to discover winning stocks!

The BlackBerry Z10 is a touchscreen-based smartphone that features the new BlackBerry 10 mobile operating system, multitouch gestures, an 8 megapixel camera, voice control, and online application distribution platform, BlackBerry World.

One much-buzzed-about new camera feature is called TimeShift, which allows users to take multiple pictures in one shot and then select the best version. Group pictures spoiled by one person blinking or making a face may forever be a thing of the past.
    This article is so wrong. It's not coming to the states on the 1st.
    02-17-13 01:54 PM