So I have bin using a BlackBerry with a keypad for ever since I could remm. After the z 10 my perception bout touch screen keyboards have certainly changed, I love it. But the unlock screen is TRIBBLE!!! The older BlackBerry I could just type quick to get in but as for a touch screen it feels like a totally different ball game. I really wish BlackBerry does something bout it. Maybe make it more like an android or apple type unlocking possibly with paterns or numbers for ease of access.

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-09-13 07:25 PM
    You mean you don't like the swipe up to unlock feature or you don't like the way the password works?
    02-09-13 07:27 PM
    I think he means the way you have to input your password via the keyboard. I'm not a fan of it either. I do like the fact that you can set how long before the phone actually password locks. normally I never use a password to lock because I hate putting it in everytime especially if i just want to search something quickly. having a delay, then password locking is awesome in my books.
    02-09-13 07:51 PM
    Yes Sry I meant the way u input the password. I love the swipe up to unlock feature and the delay for lock as well. But inputting the password is a whole other mess lol. I really hope either an app or an update comes through soon before I break something with all this frustration.

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-12-13 03:44 PM