My Z10 pairs nicely with my Car ( Land rover LR2). However when I try to place a call it is often easier to use an existing number from a list. The default list is frequently used numbers, there are also received call, missed calls, placed calls etc. These numbers are purely in the order in which they were received or sent. If my girlfriend calls me 10 times in a row then in the list there is only her number displayed 10 times. This gets to be very irritating over time. I would like to see only unique numbers in these lists so that I can place a call without having to resort to using the address book. I often find myself placing a call manually instead of hand free just because a number that I do use often is pushed out by a duplicate number.
    01-13-20 02:30 PM
    My Z10 pairs nicely with my Car ( Land rover LR2). However when I try to place a call it is often easier to use an existing number from a list. The default list is frequently used numbers, there are also received call, missed calls, placed calls etc. These numbers are purely in the order in which they were received or sent. If my girlfriend calls me 10 times in a row then in the list there is only her number displayed 10 times. This gets to be very irritating over time. I would like to see only unique numbers in these lists so that I can place a call without having to resort to using the address book. I often find myself placing a call manually instead of hand free just because a number that I do use often is pushed out by a duplicate number.
    Is the Land Rover displaying it's own call list or the call list from your phone?
    01-13-20 04:45 PM
    Yeah on my phone itself it only lists numbers once with a number beside it indicating how often that number was used

Posted via CB10
    01-28-20 05:02 PM
    I’d be irritated too if my girlfriends called me 10X in a row... that’s bordering on stalker in certain scenarios
    01-28-20 10:23 PM
    I’d be irritated too if my girlfriends called me 10X in a row... that’s bordering on stalker in certain scenarios
    Cute but still all I want are unique numbers.
    01-28-20 11:28 PM
    Cute but still all I want are unique numbers.
    This sounds like a Land Rover problem if only happening in your auto
    01-29-20 06:11 AM