Of course it was, it took 7 iterations before it was as good as it got.

People seem to forget that BB10 is a brand new platform so of course just like the older BB OS's, Android and iphone...it will get better with future updates.

Call the z10 and BB10 version 1.0 of a new platform which i feel is going to change peoples perceptions on what mobile devices do.
    Hey, I'm not the one complaining. Just saying. I love my bb, I also totally love the new and improved Os in z10, just some added functionalities and ill be top of the world. and for that I'm holding on to all the patience I need. Let the woman whine!

Posted via CB10
    03-24-13 09:24 AM
    Just try and go in setting of whatsapp than select the block contact hold and press that contact. Delete option will appear than delete that contact automatically that contact will get unblock
    04-28-13 09:49 AM
    I had that problem with an old version of WhatsApp. The subsequent update solved that problem. Are you running the latest version of WhatsApp?
    04-28-13 10:48 AM
    I played around with the settings and what you do is go to settings, blocked contact, hold your finger on the contact you want to unblock and you will see a trashcan, slide that window to the left and it says unblock contact, it looks like its a trash can to delete the contact but its not!
    05-23-13 06:17 PM
    It's a update fixed the problem a while back

CB via Z10
    05-23-13 08:29 PM
    Follow these steps:
    1. Go to whatsapp and swipe down and press settings
    2. Go to blocked contacts
    3. Press long on the blocked contact you wish to unblock
    4. A bin will appear at the bottom on the right
    6. Swipe from right to left on the bin shade that appeared on the right (do not put your finger on the bin itself as that might delete the contact
    7. "Unblock contact" will appear next to the bin, click it and your contact will be unblocked.
    06-15-13 03:06 AM
    Hi guys...so, in a fit of anger I blocked someone on WhatsApp on my Z10. the problem is the contact isn't showing up in the blocked list and I have no way of unblocking them. Anybody know how to deal with this?

Posted via CB10
    08-17-13 04:50 PM
    Click to the contact that u block and u write smth there and immediately when u write just a single letter will show the option unblock
    08-17-13 04:51 PM
    You can make a new entry into your contacts under a new name with all the same information and that contact will come back up,
    Don't ya just love scraping by text?
    Hope this helps
    Erin
    09-29-13 09:46 AM
    Open whatsapp,swipe down- setting- blocked contacts-at the bottom there is + block contacts
    11-18-13 09:09 AM
    Hi guys...so, in a fit of anger I blocked someone on WhatsApp on my Z10. the problem is the contact isn't showing up in the blocked list and I have no way of unblocking them. Anybody know how to deal with this?

Posted via CB10
    05-19-14 08:58 AM
36 12