I copied my contacts in my PC (outlook) from my previous cell but i cant find any option in BB link to synchronize my contacts from my PC (outlook) to BB z10. Can anybody help ? i need to copy these contacts in my z10
    03-08-13 11:25 AM
    It can't be done.

Blackberry in their infinite wisdom have removed this (and many other) features from the Z10.

You can still synchronise your contacts by using a Hotmail account using the Outlook Hotmail connector (depending what version of Outlook you are using) and synchronise through the cloud. Not ideal, and I really don't understand why Blackberry has not included Outlook .pst contact syncing in Blackberry Link.

Hope this helps.
    nieedo3 likes this.
    03-08-13 11:34 AM
    I should also add that there may be apps that can do this wirelessly also. I'm sure I've read on the forums somewhere...
    03-08-13 11:35 AM
    i never used outlook before(for email purpose) Can you guide me please ?
    03-08-13 01:04 PM
    I too was dismayed the Blackberry would not include an easy way to transfer between your outlook contacts and the z10 using a cable. However, after installing the hotmail connector, I actually find it much easier now then ever before. ANy changes I make on my z10 almost immediately appear on my outlook and whatever changes I make on my outlook almose immediately appear on my z10. I'm loving it. The only issue I find is that my contacts phone numbers sync to the z10 exactly as entered. If I'm working out of town (in Canada), I get that annoying message that I should be dialing a 1 ahead of the number to avaid the message. Synchronizing the old way automatically took care of this problem.
    03-10-13 12:32 PM
    And outlook.com cannot sync with my MacBook Air. Crap!

Posted via CB10
    03-10-13 12:35 PM