Hi.

Just got the new BB Z10 a few days ago and was trying to link up mu emails to the devise but having problems.

My yahoo account got added in the first try, then it took me two days to add my gmail account as I had to deactivate two step verification and other stuff.

My office email is not linking its a Microsoft Outlook 2010 server and I have been trying for the past three days without any luck.

If i use the basic email setup option I get the message that the account ID or password is incorrect.

If i go with the advanced options it says unable to contact server.

Can anyone help on thi as the IT at my company is clueless as well and I am not that much of an electronic expert myself.
    04-30-13 06:12 AM
    Just to confirm, if you go online, via a computer, you can log into your said email via OWA (webmail), right?

If so, from your device, go to Settings \ Add \ Advanced \ Exchange. It will ask for various details, enter them. If it ask for a server name, verify with your I.T. department what that is. Failing that, look in Outlook \ Account Settings \ Double Click on your name\email address and you should see it there (depending on your version of Outlook)...
    04-30-13 07:00 AM
    Online from my home PC i can log into the OWA and check my mails just like i can in my office.

Its Microsoft Outlook 2010 we are using.

I did the add/ advanced/ exchange route but everytime I get the message that the server is not responding.

Our IT team has no clue on what to do LOL !!!
    04-30-13 07:25 AM
    Have you been able to access it via another smartphone? There is a flag on each account that enables/disables Activesync access. You may be set to disabled right now.
    04-30-13 07:37 AM
    What server name are you entering? If you're using the one in Outlook settings, it might need to be modified a bit, hence the question...
    04-30-13 07:53 AM
    This email was working fine on my BB Torch

I am using the server name supplied by the IT. There is a big difference in the name supplied by IT and the one on my oitlook, have tried both but no luck yet

How to find this active sync access tab / flag
    04-30-13 08:09 AM
    This email was working fine on my BB Torch

I am using the server name supplied by the IT. There is a big difference in the name supplied by IT and the one on my oitlook, have tried both but no luck yet

How to find this active sync access tab / flag
    You were probably going through a BES on the Torch. On the z10 you are going through Activesync. The Activesync flag is on the Active Directory account. You would need an administrator to verify the flag is set to enabled. You can send them the link below if they don't know how to check:

How to Enable and Disable Exchange ActiveSync Features at the User Level
    04-30-13 08:33 AM