I have the new BB Z10 and am loving the phone. There is a preloaded games app on the phone, which i clicked on to see what it was like. It has automatically turned on the permission to connect to BBM. I am unable to delete this app, as well i am unable to turn off the permissions for this specific app. Any help would be appreciated.
    02-10-13 09:57 AM
    Does this device happen to be connected to a work email\BES server? I wonder if server restrictions are causing this...
    02-12-13 06:55 AM
    It appears that for the Games app, the "Connect to BBM" permission option is locked to "On." Probably BB's attempt at forcing people to be sociable. I use BBM for work and have loads of contacts to whom I don't want to display stupid game updates. If anyone knows of a way to turn this off, please advise!
    02-28-13 08:09 PM
    It appears that for the Games app, the "Connect to BBM" permission option is locked to "On." Probably BB's attempt at forcing people to be sociable. I use BBM for work and have loads of contacts to whom I don't want to display stupid game updates. If anyone knows of a way to turn this off, please advise!
    Just FYI, it won't display anything on BBM, unless you specifically choose to share it.
    02-28-13 08:16 PM
    I'm pretty sure the Games app uses the BBM platform to for its main functionality which is probably why that permission can't be turned off.

02-28-13 09:23 PM