I WOULD INDEED PAY for Pattern Lock.

5 people in a text is fine. Try to compose a text to more than 10 people and see if you still are fine sending messages. On the flip side, not sure if you meant this, when other send messages to their entire phonebook- I obviously get those messages just fine. It's really just me not having the ability/option to compose anything for more than 10 people.
    01-16-13 11:16 PM
    Anyone hear anything about Pattern Lock now that the Zed is out? If not I think I'm going to email the developers . . . . thanks.
    02-03-13 10:37 AM
    Anyone hear anything about Pattern Lock now that the Zed is out? If not I think I'm going to email the developers . . . . thanks.
    It's still just "z" if you pronounce it zed that's cool but now you are renaming the phone.
    02-03-13 12:02 PM
    It's still just "z" if you pronounce it zed that's cool but now you are renaming the phone.
    it actually is technically called Z10, but pronouced ZED10. Watch the release keynote
    CrownIsle likes this.
    02-03-13 12:08 PM
    Actually buddy, relax, I was just playing on words since CrackBerryKev uses them both when speaking about the phone in his videos or write ups for the site. Nah, not renaming a phone.
    02-03-13 12:30 PM
    it actually is technically called Z10, but pronouced ZED10. Watch the release keynote
    I was just messing around. You can pronounce it however you want but it is still spelled "z10". Still not being overly serious.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    02-03-13 12:54 PM
    lol, i was just playing around since everyone is making such a big deal of it. I forgot sarcasm doesnt transfer through text.
    02-05-13 07:17 AM
    No word on pattern lock hey I'm guessing. Too bad I'm not fan of the current password options for my z10. I loved pattern lock on my 9900.
    CrownIsle likes this.
    02-10-13 03:07 AM
    I love that on my Torch. Especially the slide open to unlock feature. Nothing in BBC10 app world yet?
    CrownIsle likes this.
    02-10-13 09:11 AM
    No word on pattern lock hey I'm guessing. Too bad I'm not fan of the current password options for my z10. I loved pattern lock on my 9900.

I think it is a very poor choice.....though I'm not tech savvy enough to imagine who exactly would have to create and/or see the need to create it- but I think it's very very unfortunate that it (or something exactly like it) doesn't come either pre-loaded or isn't available for purchase right away. Too boot . . . now there is no hiding folders or property management so something as SECURE and VERSATILE as Pattern Lock is, is most totally warranted if you ask me my .02 cents

Maybe I'll get to emailing the Pattern Lock folks. . . . keep the heat on em. ****, flat out BEGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!
    02-11-13 12:33 AM
    Good idea, we should keep the pressure on them. I just emailed and left a 5 star review on App world titled "Need on BB10 OS"
    02-11-13 07:37 AM
    Maybe buying a phone with these features already is a better idea... hahaha j/k

Really though sms mass texting (groups) I thought was essential and who likes text entry of passwords all the time? RIM has had a patent for years but still haven't implemented it. Obviously they don't want to do it or they would have already. On the 9900 tap to unlock apps don't integrate perfectly so I hope its better on BB10 if they ever do it that is.
    03-24-13 07:56 AM
    Maybe buying a phone with these features already is a better idea... hahaha j/k Really though sms mass texting (groups) I thought was essential and who likes text entry of passwords all the time? RIM has had a patent for years but still haven't implemented it. Obviously they don't want to do it or they would have already. On the 9900 tap to unlock apps don't integrate perfectly so I hope its better on BB10 if they ever do it that is.
    Droids have pattern to unlock as a native app :-)I agree......If they OWN I imagine they would have been pushing the fact that it was retooled and avail for BB10. one day perhaps Whoooommmmmpppppp whhhooooommmmmmmp
    03-24-13 09:25 AM
38 12