I told myself several times that I could wait for the 10.1 update, but I'm a bit impatient. Is there a way to get 10.1 on my z10 using my Mac? I think I read that it wasn't possible but it won't hurt to double check.

A sorry goes out in advance if there have been posts answering my question. I couldn't find any

Posted via CB10
    05-09-13 01:24 AM
    Bo_bo,

I think the only way to do it is to load on a windows emulator. It defeats the purpose of the mac but is the only practical measure. Alternatively if a family member or friend has windows its a single file so should not bog down their system you can download it on your mac then transfer it to their PC to actiually use. But no direct access from mac sorry mate i know how you feel.

all the best

CO
    05-09-13 03:22 AM
    Thanks! I guess I'll wait patiently for 10.1

Posted via z10
    05-09-13 09:59 AM
    Is there a tutorial with download link on how to accomplish this? I have a friend with a Windoze computer and I'd like to do this. Man, this ecosystem is so different from the iPhone.
    05-09-13 11:32 AM
    LocationDude NYC,

I have not performed it yet sweating on 10.1 from my carrier I am under the impression that it is as simple as connecting the phone and running the EXE file.

The majority of the links have been deactivated (from my recent checks) due to bandwidth restrictions. There are a few forums on here that walk you through the process but Id try and hunt down the file be wary of none crackberry posts you don't know what you are getting. with the Crackberry participants its usually the genuine article.

Hope this helps

all the best

CO
    05-10-13 05:00 AM