Got my two Z-10's yesterday on launch day! It was so confusing trying to find a carrier with decent plans that would "Let" me run two month to month plans at the same time. All required a credit check, and koodo, virgin and Telus would all only me to buy one phone (outright I'm talking) hooked to a decent Canada wide plan.

So I ended up getting one black Zed from koodo, with a Canada wide plan and one from virgin with a similar plan. This is not what I had been planning and it took hours to go from carrier store to the next asking about all the ins and outs of the deal.

Probably the most frustrating part was seeing all these Z-10's at the kiosks that were in some kind of demo mode, so they didn't work for checking the unit out. Also two sellers had white zeds for demo only and not actually for sale... doh.

So finally I bought two, placed screen protectors on both and shell cases. Now it's time to play and explore.

I love so many things about these BB's! It takes a bit to get used to, but it's so new technology that it better. I'd be disappointed if it was exactly like previous BB's with no learning curve.

Things I'd like to do is, get a 64 gig memory card for more storage, get a better case (maybe a flip case), hook my gf up on one phone with a BBM account (so we can video chat).

The battery life has been excellent for my uses and the coverage for phone and data has been top notch for both koodo and virgin as I drive across western canada.

Tried side loading a bunch of.bar files from a popular link around here, but 90% didn't work at all for me and crashed.

All in all I am thrilled with my BBZ's. Can't wait to see my gf's face when I hand her the zed-10 I got her (and her daughter to share). It will be her first smartphone and first BB.

Zed-Heads Unite!
    02-06-13 03:43 PM
    Wow I am beyond jealous.. I want one! Come on tmobile USA!
    02-06-13 06:52 PM
    Do you have a slight rattle when you tap the back of yours like the screws are almost not tight enough? Mine does and I'm not sure what to make of it.
    02-06-13 06:54 PM
    Congratulations buddy, I am still waiting to get my own this week hopefully
    02-06-13 06:56 PM