Am I just challenged or is this still not available after the update. I'm on att

Made possible by my BlackBerry Z10 Bad**s phone
    07-11-13 03:33 PM
    Am I just challenged or is this still not available after the update. I'm on att

Made possible by my BlackBerry Z10 Bad**s phone
    Hi Northwest. Welcome to the Forums! This has been addressed by myself and many others in different threads. You can check them out but to answer your question, Yes is available (especially with AT&T since they dropped the update) as long as you have updated your device to 10.1 with AT&T and updated Link to the latest version 1.1.1.32. (1.1.1.26 would work as well but .32 is better).
    Make sure and uninstall the other Link versions you have on your PC prior to installing 1.1.1.32 (via computer>control panel>programs and features (w7). Look for all Blackberry programs on your PC and uninstall them then reboot computer. Then download Link1.1.1.32 from the BB download site and you should be set to go. I have a Q10 and have never had a problem as it came with 10.1 already on it but Z10's didn't and needed the update that AT&T just released earlier this week to do the syncing. Look up other threads (I have a few) on CB to read all about other tips and tricks to help you. Thanks and good luck--and let us know how it goes.
    07-11-13 04:18 PM